Interrogation

Morgan and Shadow are sitting in their room.

Shadow:"I'm sorry,Morgan."

Morgan:"Hey. It's not your fault. We didn't know if they would take Andrew behind our backs."

Shadow:"Yeah,but..."(sighs)"I... I don't know what to do. I feel... powerless and useless."

Morgan:"We'll get him back. I know we will."

Shadow:"How the hell are we supposed to get him back? You heard what he said. We have to do his bidding or else we'll..."

Morgan:"That won't happen. We steal him back,put a bullet in that prick's head,and be a family. A real one."

Shadow:"I should've been a better Dad. A better boyfriend."

Morgan:"Shadow,you are a good Dad and boyfriend. You're letting your fear cloud your mind."

Shadow:"Of course I am! How could I not be?!"

Morgan:"Come on,don't do this to me again!"

Shadow:"Do what?! Be worried about what might happen?!"

Morgan:"Yes!"

Shadow:"I lost my family once!"

Morgan:"I know that!"

Shadow:"I can't lose you and Andrew! I just can't!"

Morgan:"We won't die! You know that!"

Shadow:"You say that like it's true! All I've been doing is putting you two in danger!"

Morgan:"You only did that just so we could be safe! Be happy!"

Shadow:"Do you wanna be happy with Andrew and I,or do you want to be in a grave marked,'Morgan Brooks' by his hand?!"

Morgan:"You know that I wanna be happy with you and Andrew! What the hell has gotten into you?! Is this because of-"

Shadow:"Don't. Don't you dare say another word."

Morgan:"Or what? Are you gonna kill me?"

Shadow says nothing and looks down.

Morgan:"Fine. If you give a shit about me and Andrew,then you'll help me save him. By any means necessary."

Morgan gets up and leaves the room by slamming the door. Shadow sighs in sadness and looks at himself in the mirror.

Shadow:"I do give a shit about you and Andrew,Morgan. I'm just... scared. Scared that..."(sighs)"Scared that I might have no family anymore and failing the two people I care about."

Shadow picks up a family photo of himself,Andrew and Morgan.

Shadow:"I'm sorry,Andrew."

Shadow leaves the room and goes outside to think about his actions. First,he sees Andrew when he was little,holding up a soccer ball.

Young Andrew:"Hey,Dad! Wanna play with me?"

Shadow:"Sure thing. Let's go get your Mom as well."

Young Andrew:"Okay!"

Then,he sees Andrew as a ten year old,struggling with some math questions.

Young Andrew:"Dad,this is too hard. Can you and Mom please help me with this?"

Shadow:"Sure."

After he finishes reflecting,Shadow clenches his fists tightly.

Shadow:"Morgan's right. Maybe I am letting my fear cloud my judgment. I will save you,Andrew. No matter what."