Training:Part 3

In New York,Victor calls a certain someone.

Victor:"Hey,Jason. It's me,Victor."

Jason Frost,Victor's best friend was standing by the window of his house with his younger brother,Jack,and girlfriend,Stacy Evans.

Jason:"Hey,Victor. Have you seen how New York is recently? It's really bad,man."

Victor:"I know. Do you still know how to use guns?"

Jason:"Yeah. Why?"

Victor:"I'm gonna need you to help me take out those bases."

Jason:"Alright. I'm with you all the way. I'm coming over to your place with Stacy and Jack."

Victor:"Alright,good. See you."

Jason:"See you."

Jason hangs up and Jack approaches him,worriedly.

Jack:"Hey,Jason? I'm worried."

Jason:"We all are. But don't worry. We'll get through this."

Stacy:"Jason's right. We're not gonna let some soldiers ruin our lives."

Jack:"Alright. I trust you both."

Jason:"Then let's go see my best friend."

It cuts to Victor taking a look at his Desert Eagle,when Julie enters his room.

Julie:"Brother? Who were you talking to?"

Victor:"My best friend,Jason."

Julie:"You mean Jack's older brother?"

Victor:"Yeah. He's gonna help us sort out this mess."

Julie:"Okay."

Victor:"I think you dropped this."

Victor gives Julie her black scrunchie and the little girl smiles.

Julie:"Thank you,brother!"

Victor:"No problem,Julie."

Julie ties her hair back into a ponytail and leaves the room and Victor sighs.

Victor:"I won't let him hurt you. Any of you. I'll make sure he faces justice. Even if it means by losing my life in the process."

Victor tucks his gun into his waistband and leaves his room,as it cuts to Shadow,Morgan and Andrew going outside to train.

Andrew:"So,what's up first?"

Shadow:"Shooting. We have orders to have an accuracy of at least 75% by the end of the week."

Morgan:"That doesn't sound so bad."

Andrew:"Okay,then. Let's do it."

Shadow sets up some targets and grabs his pistol from his waistband.

Shadow:"Watch closely,Andrew. There's lots of dangerous people out there who will always try to kill you. I'm gonna teach you how to shoot."

Andrew:"Okay. I got it."

Shadow shoots at three different targets,those being an empty plate,the bark of a tree,and a stuffed animal. Then,he hands his pistol to Andrew.

Shadow:"First,you have to focus. This isn't Call of Duty,so you won't be able to respawn every time you die. Lower your heart rate. Take a few breaths."

Andrew:"Okay,Dad."

Andrew takes a few breaths to lower his heart rate and makes a laser focused expression.

Shadow:"Now,line up your sight with that tree bark over there."

Andrew aims at the tree bark with Shadow's pistol.