Lincoln vs Andrew:Statistics

Combat:Andrew.

Andrew has been in more gunfights than Lincoln so far,and shows more skill,such as kicking someone while jumping off a table.

Sympathy:Lincoln.

Lincoln cares about his family and others,whereas Andrew only cares about his family,since he decided to be mean to the boy who asked him why he was an emo.

Weapons:Andrew.

Andrew has more weapons than Lincoln,since he was trained to use a pistol,rifle and M-16.

Teachers:Lincoln and Andrew.

Andrew was trained by his Mom,Morgan and Dad,Shadow,while Lincoln was trained by his older brother,Victor.

Offense:Andrew.

Andrew showed more offense towards Lincoln during their first fight along with Victor and Shadow.

Family:Lincoln.

Lincoln has a larger family,consisting of four sisters and an older brother,whereas Andrew only has Morgan and Shadow.

Cockiness:Lincoln and Andrew.

Lincoln and Andrew stated that in Call of Duty,ammo can be picked up off the ground. Lincoln also stated that he and Victor have beaten tougher guys than Andrew and Shadow.

Reloading times:Andrew.

Andrew can reload his M-16 in 5 seconds,whereas Lincoln takes 10 seconds to reload his pistol each time he runs out of bullets.

Training:Andrew.

Andrew has been training in the woods for a week with his family,learning how to hunt,fight and shoot,whereas Lincoln was trained at home by Victor,who showed him how to stealth kill a watermelon.

(A.N:"Who should I do next?")