Adoption

A flashback plays to yesterday,as Sandra,Leni,Lincoln and Lucy were getting in the car.

Sandra:"Are you sure you can look after Lily while we're gone?"

Victor:"Yes. I looked after Julie,so I can look after another baby. I'm 18,after all."

Sandra:"Alright. Call me if anything goes wrong."

Victor:"Whatever you say,Mom."

Sandra drives off to an adoption center and Victor steps back inside the mansion.

Victor:"Time to look after you,I guess."

Lily:"Wictor! Wictor!"

Victor smiles a bit,as Lily sort of reminded him of Julie before her accident. At the adoption center,Sandra approaches the front desk.

Sandra:"Hello. I want to adopt these four kids."

Sandra gives the receptionist a picture of Lucy,Lily,Lincoln and Leni.

Receptionist:"Okay,ma'am. Just sign here."

Sandra signs the contract and Lincoln,Lily,Lucy and Leni are now her children. Then,she goes back to the car.

Lincoln:"How did it go?"

Sandra:"Piece of cake."

Lucy:"It's that easy?"

Sandra:"It's not too hard once you know what you're doing."

Leni:"Like,okay."

The flashback ends and Victor was looking at an old family photo,specifically at Julie who had a smile on her face.

Victor:"Doing my best to make you proud,baby girl."

Victor then looks at Damien and frowns.

Victor:"But you on the other hand,you make me sick. I hope you burn in hell."

Victor spits on Damien and goes to a gym in the basement and starts running on a treadmill for 15 minutes. Then he moves on to do 45 one-handed push ups and afterwards,he starts punching a heavy bag with black boxing gloves.

It cuts to Lincoln looking at a view from the balcony outside the mansion.

Lincoln:"This is such a nice view."

Lucy pops up from behind Lincoln.

Lucy:"That it is."

Lincoln:"Stop doing that,Lucy. You might give me a heart attack."

Lucy:"I know."

Lincoln:"I think this black streak fits my hair perfectly."

Lucy:"Yes. Yes it does."

Lincoln and Lucy side hug each other and Lucy rests her head on her brother's shoulder.

Lincoln:"I'm glad I have you."