Escape from Death

In the next morning,Morgan and Shadow wake up and look at each other lovingly.

Morgan:"Hey,Shadow."

Shadow:"Hey,Morgan. Hey,I think it's time we ditch this shithole."

Morgan:"Yeah. You're right. We've been here long enough."

Shadow:"We might as well go to San Francisco,fuck it."

Morgan:"Then let's go."

Morgan and Shadow dress up and then they go towards Andrew,who was already stocked up.

Andrew:"Looks like we should go now."

Morgan:"Yeah."

Suddenly,what looked to be seven jeeps stop outside the apartment and several armed men step out and two of them stop by the door with a battering ram. They use it to bang the door twice and Andrew hears the noise from the inside.

Andrew:"I think they found us!"

Shadow grabs his AK-47 from behind the door,Morgan grabs her SPAZ-12 shotgun and Andrew grabs his M-16 rifle to prepare themselves for the assault coming their way.

Shadow:(determined)"Then we're gonna have to shoot our way out of here. You still remember your training,Andrew?"

Andrew:"Yeah."

Morgan:"Shadow,if we don't make it out of this alive,I just want you to know... I love you."

Shadow:"I love you too,Morgan."

Morgan and Shadow share a kiss on the lips and Andrew smiles.

Andrew:"That's so sweet."

Shadow:"Alright. Come on!"

The front door breaks down and the soldiers rush in,ready to kill their three targets.

Soldier:"Remember. We take them out."

Soldier 2:"Copy."

Morgan moves up and takes cover behind a wall to take a peek towards the soldiers.

Morgan:"There's lots of them. I counted at least seven jeeps outside."

Shadow:"That doesn't matter. We don't stop moving no matter what."

Andrew:"Okay,Dad."

Shadow:"Don't be scared,Andrew. It's gonna be okay."

Morgan:"On three."

Andrew:"One..."

Shadow:"Two..."

Morgan:"Three!"

Morgan,Andrew and Shadow pop out from cover and start shooting their weapons at the soldiers respectively. Andrew runs out of ammo and leans back into cover.

Andrew:"Shit! I thought it was the extended mags! It's not the extended mags!"

Shadow:"What are you talking about?"

Morgan:"Yeah,you need to focus,Andrew."

Andrew:"In Call of Duty,you can pick up ammo off the ground!"

Shadow:"This ain't no damn video game!"

Andrew crawls towards a clip for the M-16 and picks it up to reload his weapon.

Andrew:"I got it!"

Shadow and Morgan give the readers a look that straight up said,"What the hell?",as Andrew takes down more soldiers with his gun.

Shadow:"Good shooting! Keep it up!"

Just then,a grenade lands near Shadow's feet.

Morgan:"Grenade!"