The Second Base

At a different secret base,Taylor had tears in her eyes and sweat on her forehead. Why? Because she was having her life flash before her eyes,as she was face to face with Damien.

Damien:(stern)"What did you say?"

Taylor:(scared)"I... I gave your daughter the location to our s-second b-base,sir."

Damien backhands Taylor across the face and she falls down.

Damien:"I don't want your excuses. I want results. Show me the evidence."

Taylor hands Damien a laptop which revealed a recording of Kaitlyn storming through the sewer base.

Kaitlyn:(video)"Get back here,Taylor!"

Video Taylor slides under a table to escape Kaitlyn's wrath.

Kaitlyn:(video)"Taylor!"

Video Taylor closes a door.

Kaitlyn:(video)"You can't escape me! I'll chase you to the ends of the earth!"

Damien closes the laptop and throws it against a wall in anger,cracking it in two. Suddenly,he starts laughing.

Taylor:"Sir...? What's wrong?"

Damien simply grabs Taylor by the neck and pulls her closer to his angry face.

Damien:"They said you were a bully. Imagine my disappointment. If you ever give them another one of our locations,I will find you,and then I'll build a house around you,with no doors!"

Taylor shivers in fear at Damien's statement.

Damien:"You understand?!"

Taylor nods her head in fear and Damien releases his hold on her,making her fall to her knees and catch her breath.

Then,it cuts to Bobby nursing Carol's wounds from her fight with Lori at a park.

Bobby:"So,how did you say this happened?"

Carol:"Well,Lori came out of nowhere and tried to kick my ass,but I managed to hold my own."

Bobby:"Huh. Should've guessed that Lori would try very hard to earn my love back."

Carol:"Yeah. But she's dumb if she's gonna try that again."

Bobby finishes bandaging Carol's wounds.

Bobby:"There. That'll fix you up."

Carol:"Thanks,Bobby."

Carol gives Bobby a kiss on the cheek and leaves the area,leaving him bewildered.

Bobby:"Huh. I wonder why she did that."

It cuts to Julie putting her black hoodie on and she meets Leni in her room.

Julie:"So,did you find out anything?"

Leni:"Yeah. The second base seems pretty simple. There's only turrets,and ten guards in each room."

Julie:"Well,duh,it's near a park. Of course it'll be easy. I think that we should handle this,no problem."

Leni:"Alright. Have fun."

Julie leaves the room and Leni starts scratching her head.

Leni:"What does she mean by we?"

Julie walks down the stairs and Sandra starts following her.

Sandra:"Julie. Stop. Julie? Julie!"

Sandra turns Julie around to face her.

Julie:"What are you-"

Sandra:"You aren't going back out there. You're outmatched by those soldiers-"

Julie:"I'm what?!"

Sandra:"This isn't you,Julie! Don't you see that Kaitlyn's changing you?!"

Julie:"Kaitlyn opened my eyes,Mommy! She told me that I need to be tough! To be strong! Just like my brother!"

Sandra:"I miss him too."

Julie:"She makes me a better sister. I've been holding back for too long. I have to do something before Daddy makes things worse!"

Julie runs out of the house and Sandra sighs. Then,Julie starts ranting.

Julie:"What is going on with everyone other than my friends? We didn't do anything wrong! It was all Daddy and Taylor's fault! They put me in the hospital! Ruined my life! My brother's going to die because of them and... Taylor!"

Kaitlyn:(in Julie's mind)"Kill Taylor."

Julie arrives at the second base and frowns.

Julie:(stern)"Wrong place to set a base. Very wrong."

Leni:"Julie,calm down."

Julie:"We can have therapy later,Leni. We have work to do."

Leni:(in mind)"Okay,something is definitely going on with her!"(to Julie)"Okay. Just... try to do this quietly."

Julie:"Copy."

Julie sneaks inside the base and sees a power box and pulls out a knife.

Julie:"I'm at the power box that connects to the turrets. Which wire is it?"

Leni:"Cut the red one."

Julie cuts the red wire and the turrets shut down.

Soldier:"Turrets are down. Heading over to investigate. Over."

Julie grabs a chain and swings over to the soldier,kicking him in the chest to send him flying into a tree,knocking him out cold.

Julie:"I take it you felt that one."

Julie kills another guard by stabbing him five times in the neck and sees a computer.

Julie:"What's this do?"

Leni:"It's their comms. You shut that down,then they won't be able to call reinforcements."

Julie deactivates the comms and cracks her knuckles.

Julie:"Okay. Comms are down."

Julie grabs another chain and swing kicks another guard in the back of the head while yelling to the sky like she's Tarzan.

Julie:"I just put some dirt in your eye."

The last soldier drops his gun and holds his hands up.

Soldier:"Look,I dropped my gun. I surrender!"

Julie kicks the soldier at the back of his legs and points a pistol in front of his forehead.

Julie:(angry)"Where. Is. The tape recorder?!"

The soldier simply shivers in fear,and Julie cocks the gun,preparing to shoot him in the head.

Julie and Kaitlyn:(very angry)"WHERE?!"

The soldier points at an empty desk and Julie shoots him in the head,killing him. Then,she searches the desk and finds the tape recorder.

Damien:(tape)"Those two imbeciles Hawk and Hank. I was in their shadows for hours,but they sensed absolutely nothing. I asked for an equal,and this is what you find other than that boy,Chandler?"

Luna:(tape)"I'm terribly sorry. It was Lori's idea."

Damien:(tape)"Doesn't matter. I'm done wasting my time fighting weaklings. I want someone who has power,strength,anger,rage,and durability."

Luna:(tape)"I'll do my best."

Damien:(tape)"Good."

The tape ends,and Julie crushes it in anger.

Julie:"You want an equal,Daddy? I'll give you an equal! You're gonna wish you never invaded New York and Royal Woods!"

Kaitlyn:(in Julie's mind)"Rip him apart!"

Julie:"I'll tear him limb from limb!"

Kaitlyn:(in Julie's mind)"That's right. We will make everyone feel better after we stop this invasion nonsense."