Inner Demons

Ronnie Anne and Julie place Lincoln and Ana down and laugh a bit,as it cuts to Damien watching everything transpire on the monitors with an angry expression on his face.

Damien:(stern)"Fine. I'll deal with them myself. Starting with the traitor and his no good family."

Damien grabs a sword and a dagger that looked to have poison inside it. Then,the Loud sisters,Mother and Father join him,as he walks towards his enemies. Just then,Taylor comes by as well.

Taylor:"I'm coming for you,lesbo."

It cuts to Shadow hugging Morgan and Andrew,just as fierce footsteps were heard above them. They stand up and get ready.

Damien:"So,it seems that you're just gonna steal your deadbeat son and get away?"

Shadow:"Yeah. I'm done listening to you."

Andrew:"Yeah. We've had enough of your crap,old man."

Morgan:"We're gonna make sure you never hurt anyone again."

Damien simply jumps down the balcony and pulls out his sword.

Andrew:"Dad's a good person. He doesn't deserve the pain and trauma you put him through. Just as much as Victor and Julie."

Damien:"There are no 'good men'. Only good prey."

Victor:"Really fucking typical."

Julie:"Oh,great. She's here,too."

Taylor:"Yeah. It's me."

Taylor jumps down and goes for a Superman punch,but Julie catches her in midair and hits her with a suplex. Then,Morgan goes for Luna with a roundhouse kick to the face.

Luna:"Ow!"

Morgan:"Take that!"

Andrew and Shadow take on Damien.

Andrew:"All the people you hurt,that ends today!"

Damien:"Shut up,annoying brat."

Shadow kicks Damien in the shin and Andrew rushes forward to punch him in the face. As soon as Damien gets up,he smiles and does a whistle.

Andrew:"What's he doing?"

Shadow:"Calling for backup,maybe?"

Just then,some robot dogs arrive and bark angrily.

Andrew:"Dogs."

Shadow:"Couldn't fight us yourselves?"

Damien:"Since you can't seem to kill me,I thought you two would make a good meal for them!"

Shadow suddenly hears a dark voice in his head.

Voice:"Rip him apart!"

Shadow:"I'll tear you limb from limb!"

Damien:"Do it! Or I will gut you,and mount you two on my wall!"

Andrew:(in mind)"Dad?"

It cuts to Julie beating down on Taylor with her friends.

Winter:"Jump her! Jump her!"

Sam:"How's that?!"

Sarah:"This is what you deserve!"

Ana:"Yeah!"

Julie:"How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine?!"

Taylor simply yells in pain from every stomp and punch she was getting from Julie and her friends. It cuts to Ronnie Anne fighting Lori.

Lori:"Oh,great. So you're here too. Did you have fun with your little brat?"

Ronnie Anne:"Yeah,but not that kind of fun! And he's not a brat!"