Training:Part 2

Morgan wakes up and she sees that she has a small scar over her left eyebrow.

Morgan:"Fuck..."

Morgan looks around and sees that Shadow and Andrew weren't there.

Morgan:"Where'd they go?"

Andrew:"Mom! Mom,help!"

Morgan gets out of the truck and sees a bad guy choking out Andrew.

Morgan:"Get your fucking hands off of him!"

Morgan grabs a knife and slits the guy's throat,making him let go of Andrew,and blood spills onto his clothes.

Andrew:"Motherfuckers! What's wrong with these guys?!"

Morgan:"Catch your breath. Where's your Father?"

Andrew:"He's dealing with the rest of them."

Morgan:"Then let's go help him."

Shadow vaults over a table and kicks a man in the face,to shoot a few more men with his AK-47 and he looks around for his son and girlfriend.

Shadow:"Morgan! Andrew!"

More gunshots are heard and Shadow takes cover as more men arrive.

Shadow:"Fuck!"

Suddenly,Morgan and Andrew take out the men who were shooting at Shadow,and Morgan helps him up.

Morgan:"You okay?"

Shadow:"Yeah. I'm good. Let's just get the hell out of here."

It cuts to the three of them driving back on the road to their destination.

Andrew:"I just hope we don't get sidetracked again. Mom,how's your scar?"

Morgan:"It hurts like hell. I don't even know how I got it in the first place. But,I'll be okay. Don't worry,Andrew."

Shadow notices that the truck has run out of gas.

Shadow:"Come the fuck on!"

The truck stops,leaving the three in the middle of the road,and this makes Shadow angry to the point of punching the dashboard.

Shadow:"Goddamn it!"

Morgan:"Calm down,babe. There should be a gas station nearby."

Andrew:"Yeah. I see one up ahead."

Shadow:"Okay. Let's start pushing."

The three of them leave the truck and then they start pushing it towards the gas station that Andrew mentioned. When they arrive,Morgan starts filling up the gas tank and Shadow notices Andrew's sad expression.

Shadow:"Something wrong,Andrew?"

Andrew:"I can't believe we got in danger during our little road trip."

Shadow:"I know it's hard,but we can do it. Just a week of training and we'll be fine."

Andrew:"Okay,Dad."

Morgan finishes filling up the gas tank and jumps into the passenger's seat.

Andrew:"Why am I in the back seat this time?"

Morgan:"It's so that you'll be safe. Trust me."

Andrew:"Okay,Mom."

Shadow gets back into the driver's seat and slams on the gas to drive forward to the destination. Three hours later,he stops the truck at a parking lot and turns off the engine to wake up his girlfriend and son.

Shadow:"Morgan,Andrew,wake up. We're here."

The two of them wake up and see that they're in a large jungle like area.

Andrew:"So,we're gonna be training here for a week?"

Shadow:"Seems like it,yeah."

Morgan:"Then let's go."

The three of them grab their things and head over to a hotel to rent a few rooms. Morgan and Shadow share room 200,and Andrew has room 203 to himself.

Andrew:"So cool that I got my own room."

Andrew plops face up on his bed and looks at the ceiling with a smile on his face.

Andrew:"This is gonna be a total breeze."

In Morgan and Shadow's room,the two of them unpacked their bags and sit on the bed.

Morgan:"So,babe?"

Shadow:"Yeah?"

Morgan:"You remember the first time we had sex?"

Shadow:"Yeah."

It shows a flashback to when Shadow and Morgan were stuck in a locker.

Shadow:"We should get out of here."

Morgan:"Yeah,but everything feels so fucking tight."

Morgan's ass rubs against Shadow's dick and this causes him to get hard.

Morgan:"Are you... hard?"

Shadow:"Yeah. Sorry."

Morgan:"Guess we'll have to be quick about this."

Morgan takes off Shadow's pants and boxers and starts sucking him off.

Shadow:"Damn,Morgan. You have a nice mouth,there. You sure you can handle it?"

Morgan gives Shadow a thumbs up and starts going faster than before. Soon,he grabs a fistful of her hair and he shoots a large load of cum down her throat.

Morgan:"Tasty~"

Shadow looks at Morgan just in time for her to swallow his load and smiles.

Shadow:"Let me do your ass now."

Morgan turns around and rubs her ass cheeks up and down his length with a slutty look on her face.

Morgan:"Ready?"

Shadow:"Yeah. I'm ready."

Shadow slams his dick inside Morgan's asshole and starts pounding her good while holding her hips tightly.

Morgan:"Harder..."

Shadow smacks Morgan's ass twice and goes harder than before. Pleasure starts building up in their bodies and they finally reach their limit.

Shadow:"Take my load,Morgan!"

Shadow shoots his load inside her asshole and she pulls him into a kiss.

Morgan:"Want an encore?"

Shadow:"Yeah."

Before the two could start their fun again,some flashlights flash around the corner and the two make their escape through a window and run through the darkness,naked.

Shadow:"That was too close."

Morgan:"Yeah,no shit."

Morgan gives Shadow a kiss on the lips and she runs off with her ass jiggling with every step. Cum was also leaking down her thighs. This caused Shadow to blush a little as the flashback ends.

Shadow:"Yeah. I still can't believe that nobody caught us afterwards."

Morgan:"Yeah. And the cum that was leaking down my thighs..."

Shadow:"Did you like it?"

Morgan:"I loved it,Shadow."

Shadow:"I'm glad you did."

Shadow and Morgan share a loving kiss on the lips and smile at each other.