Recovery and Punishment

At the base,Damien slaps Shadow hard in the face and Andrew rushes over to him.

Andrew:"You okay,Dad?"

Shadow:"I'm fine,Andrew."

Damien:"Not only did you let them get away after all that training,but you let them take our information as well?"

Shadow:"They only took the data from the fourth and fifth base. Everything else is still intact."

Damien:"If you say so."

Andrew:"Are we free to go?"

Damien:"No."

Andrew:"What? Why?"

Damien:"Because you gave me nothing but excuses,and I only want results. And for that,you,your Father,and Mother are going straight to the field,now."

Andrew:"Why would we do that?"

Damien:"Because all three of you are gonna run until the sun goes down!"

Andrew:"What?!"

Shadow:"But we-"

Damien:"But nothing. It's either that,or I can kill all three of you in an instant. Your choice."

Shadow:"Okay. We'll do it."

Andrew:"Dad..."

Shadow:"We have to,Andrew."

Andrew:"Okay."

Later on,Morgan enters her and Shadow's room,wearing a white bra and panties.

Morgan:"Hey,babe. What's wrong? You look depressed."

Shadow:(sighs)"You,Andrew and I have to run around the field until the sun goes down,first thing in the morning."

Morgan:"What the fuck kind of punishment is that?"

Shadow:"A harsh one."

Morgan:"Well,at least we still have water bottles."

Shadow:"Yeah."

Morgan:"Something else is bothering you,isn't it?"

Shadow:"Yeah. Morgan,am I a good Dad?"

Morgan:"Of course you are,babe. You taught Andrew how to defend himself,how to shoot a gun,how to hunt,and hell,you made him go up against a fucking tiger."

Shadow:"I didn't even want him to fight a tiger in the first place. It was still a direct order."

Morgan:"That doesn't matter. We're still alive and kicking."

Shadow:"But for how much longer?"

Morgan:"Are you... scared of losing Andrew and I like you did to... you-know-who?"

Shadow nods his head.

Morgan:"I have some... insecurities about myself as well."

Shadow:"How so?"

Morgan:"Some time before I joined the army,people at school would always berate me,because I didn't have a good chest."

Shadow:"Oh. I'm sorry."

Morgan:"Don't be. At least they're the size of fucking basketballs now."

Shadow:(laughs)"Yeah."

Morgan:"So that's when I decided,I'm gonna buff up my body and show them who they're fucking with. And... it worked,surprisingly."

Shadow:"No wonder you have good arms."

Morgan:"Come on,my arms aren't that big."

Shadow:"I mean,my arms are pretty good too,but yours are better."