Relaxation

Victor wakes up and hears wet noises.

Victor:"Hmm?"

He checks under his sheets and sees Nikki and Gwen giving him a blowjob at the same time.

Victor:"Oh. Hey there,girls."

Nikki:"Hey,Victor."

Victor:"So,what's with the blowjob? Not saying I don't like it,by the way."

Gwen:"We just wanted to have a little fun."

Victor:"Alright,I'm getting up."

Victor gets off his bed and pulls his pants back up,to give Gwen and Nikki a kiss on the cheek. He goes downstairs to drink some water to start thinking about what could happen during this long war between him and Damien.

While he was deep in his thoughts,Leni comes downstairs to see him as she taps his shoulder,almost making him spit out his water.

Leni:"Are you okay? You look stressed."

Victor:"I-It's nothing,Leni. You don't have to worry about me."

Leni:"You sure?"

Victor:"I'm sure."

Leni:"Okay,Victor."

Victor leaves the kitchen and takes a look at himself in the mirror.

Victor:"Maybe I should take a break today. Saving Julie really took a lot out of me."

It cuts to the hospital where Victor saved Julie,as Luna was humming a song and when she opens the door,her eyes widen in shock as she sees Lynn Sr on the ground,dead,and Lisa and Rita struggling to stand since both of them got shot in their legs.

Luna:"Oh no,dudes!"

Luna starts calling for backup as it cuts to Luan walking around the parking lot,until she finds Lynn's dead body,with a hole in her head.

Luan:"No! She's dead?!"

Luan calls Luna on her walkie-talkie.

Luan:"Luna,Lynn is dead!"

Luna:"Popstar's dead too! Lisa and Mom are injured! Somebody's killing us!"

Luan:"What do we do?!"

Luna:"We're gonna have to tell everyone..."

Luan:"And if he kills us?"

Luna:"He won't."

Luan:"How are you so sure?"

Luna:"He won't,okay?! Now let's go!"

Luan:"Sheesh. Take a chill pill."(laughs)

Luna:"One more joke out of you,and I'll shove your precious Mr Coconuts up your ass."

Luan's eyes widen in fear and she giggles sheepishly.

Luan:"Ma'am yes ma'am."

Luna:"Good."

It cuts to Damien looking at one of the poisonous knives that he used on Shadow since the last time they met,as a flashback to six months ago plays,where a man was hunting him down in the woods.

Man:"You grow slow in your old age,Damien."

The man sees a coat on a tree and stabs it,thinking that was Damien,until an invisible force punches him three times in different directions. That is,until Damien grabs the man by the throat.

Damien:"I've been in your shadow for hours,but you sensed nothing!"

The man starts choking due to Damien's strength and he snaps his neck and throws him on the ground,disappointed at the fact that he wasn't the opponent he was looking for.