chapter 27

*Author pov*

Aditya was lost in Priya, that he doesn't know he's mom was looking at him.

Ragini was standing a little bit far that she didn't notice Priya but Aditya.

"What are you doing here aadi?" She asked and he look at Ragini.

She come and stood infornt of him and her eyes fall on Priya who was looking at them.

"Nothing mom, i just came here to---to inform her we are getting late." He said

"Hun?"

"I---mean We should leave now" he said and Ragini nodded in understanding.

She walked in and said "you go beta, i will do it" Ragini said.

"Okay aunty" Priya said and walked towards her room.

"Aadi, I know I don't need to tell you that but still take care of her, go slow and come early at night if you can. Hum.."

She said and Aditya nodded. "Mom, where is maa and Shivani?" He asked.

"Both of them have gone to the temple..." She said.

"Ok, told them we both left and say Priya to come in parking lot. Take care mom. Bye" he said and touch her feet and she kissed on his forehead.

Than Aditya come in parking lot and He took out the car. He was sitting in the car waiting for Priya.

Soon she come, wearing a beautiful kurti. She was walking towards him and he was lost in her.

Priya also notice that and stood infornt of him. Aditya was also looking handsome in that white shirt.

Unknowingly there outfit colour matched. Now Priya also get stuck on her place as she saw him in that outfit. Soon there eye contact Brock when car horns voice they heard.

 Soon there eye contact Brock when car horns voice they heard

They look at that direction only to found Shivani and Mansi

They look at that direction only to found Shivani and Mansi. They both smiled as they both saw Aditya and Priya losing in eachother's eyes.

They come out of car and walked towards them. "You are going" Mansi asked and they both nodded.