chapter 16

*Priya POV*

We both reached at garden area. He was standing there trying to avoiding to looking at me. he was standing there back faceing me.

I don't know why, but his behavior was bothering me. I never feel like this before.

"I'M SORRY" He's word's Brock my thoughts chian.

'sorry..., is he's Adithy na...., means My MR. ARROGANT. i never thought that he will also knows about apologies..., but most important thing is why he's say sorry to me and for what?'

"For what?" I asked curiously.
"For hurting you. Because of me you get inguerd. For--for th--at i---i'm so-o-rry" he said.
He's voice was cracking, it's seems like he was crying.

Wait--, is he is crying?, but why.
"Are you crying Aditya?" I asked.
"No--no" he said. But i know he was crying.

I was going to ask him but he said "I'm here to say sorry to you, i think I'm done with my work. I need to go now" he said and was going to leave but i again stopped him.

This time i held his hand and made him stop. I stood infornt of him and saw; my doubt come true. He was crying.

"Why are you crying Aditya?" I asked. "Nothing.." i didn't gave him a chance and made him sit on the banch."Why--why your eyes are red?, did you cried?" I asked him.

i sit in front of him, tear's was trying to coming from his eyes but he was controlling them.

"What happened?, did--did I hurt you?, or someone said something to you?, or is mr.Rakesh blackmailng you?, tell me aadi" i asked.

"No--no it's not like that Priya. I was just--"

"Just?"

"Just feeling guilty." He said. Wiping his tear's.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because of me you get inguerd.."
Really, is he was really sad for this?.

"You're whole family was helping me. Even in fact you are also helping me. You really worked smart and hard. It's really help me but----" he said looking at me.

"But what i did. I didn't even succeeded to protect you. I'm always failed to protect my loved ones. I failed to protect maa, Shivani and now you.., I'm sorry" he said.

I don't know what he was telling?; but that melt my heart. He's each and every word was ture; it's telling me how hard he tried.

He's eyes was telling that he suffers from soo much. Rather than saying soon much, I do prefer to say too much.

After all he's own father did the things that will hurt him. I can't even imagine how he lived with that rude person. I just meet him for few hours, Aditya was dealing with him from so many years.

His actions, protective personality &  words increased my respect for him. I held his hand and squeeze it.

"It's not your fault aadi. Actually it's my fault, i.. myself come there to save you. In this it's not your fault. Please don't blem yourself" i said softly.

Thankfully my words work. I can see his changing expression. But what i want is he's smile.

Mean's don't get me wrong it's just.... "Aa..., you now what aadi?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked.

"Your nose.." i said.

"What happened to my nose?" He asked checking his nose.

"Nothing it's just looking like a red ball" i said. Yes... it's was really looking like red ball.

"Yes..did you saw a jocker, jocker's have a red ball on there nose. You're looking same but wait..." I said, making him confused.