chapter 6

Next day.....
Author pov...

It's 11:00 clock in the morning Raj and Shivani was standing in parking lot waiting for Aditya and Priya. "Why they both are taking soo much time?" Raj asked, "they will come Raj" Shivani said.

Whlie on other side Priya was a little bit late to woke up as she slept late yesterday night, she quickly took a bath And left in a hurry. While leaving, she bumped into Aditya, who was saying goodbye to his maa.

"Have you no eyes?" Aditya asked, Priya rubbed her head and said "Ouch...., you can't stand properly--because of you I---" As she was about to continue, her eyes fell on Mansi, she was looking at them both.

"Good morning aunty, I am---" Priya was telling her but then she stopped her and said "it's ok beta, by the way Shivani told me yesterday that you are going with Adi to his (Rakesh) office today" Priya nodded positively.

"Beta,be careful. I know both of you are smart but---but still i don't know why my mind was not agree for this, Priya.." Mansi held her hand and said "take care of yourself and also him,be careful" Priya and Aditya nodded, she kissed Both of them forehead and they took her leave.

They come in parking lot where Raj and Shivani was waiting for them."why you both get late?,is everything ok?" Raj asked, Aditya nodded. "We are just talking with Mansi aunty" Priya said. "Ok..then, i think you both may leave now, it's time for his arrival at company".

They both nodded and left after taking There good bye. They both sit in Raj's car, where Aditya was sitting on driving sit and Priya took passenger sit. He started car,"i just hope, this will goes smoothly" Priya said a little bit loudly, as she want to finish this as soon as possible. Aditya heard this and rolled his eyes. They both arrived there and Aditya parked his car.

They both come at the entrance and was going to enter but security guard stopped them. Priya was standing there confused, Adithy said "I want to meet mr.rakesh" they look at both of them,"sorry, but we can't sent anyone in, it's sir's order" security guard said. one of the guard was continually looking at Priya,as like he recognise her.

"I am-- I am his son, i need to meet him" Aditya said,they all laugh at them and one guard said "ooo....,then I am his younger brother." And laugh. Aditya control himself as he wants to beat them but he control because of Priya. "Excuse me Mr., we both want to meet him now, JUST LEAVE OUR WAY.."Priya said in anger.

Aditya look at her, he thought she feel a little bit scared but  what she said now made him shock. "Ms.priya Mahajan, sorry but we can't do anything, it's sir's order" the men who was looking at her said. They both are trying there best to get in but the guard didn't allow them. After trying for good 30min, Priya said to Aditya "listen, i don't think we get a chance now to go in, call Suresh uncle and tell them the situation".

Aditya called Suresh and told him the situation,as they don't have any another option Suresh told them to come back to his office. Aditya nodded,When he was talking with Suresh, one of the guard agian started looking at Priya. Priya now feel something. "Let's go,we have to go to Suresh uncle's office " Aditya said.

"Wait... Aditya, i don't know why but something is definitely worng here" Priya said looking at entrance were 3-4 guard was standing and one of them was still looking at her. "Means?" Aditya asked she turned towards Aditya back faceing that guard and said "look at my behind, that guard,who is standing looking at us." She said and Aditya look at him and then nodded looking at Priya.

"I feel he want to Said something to me" she said. They both stood there, Aditya didn't said anything, He couldn't tell her to go and asked him and he couldn't enter in. He don't want that because of him She should get into trouble. Priya was just looking at him waiting for he's answer. She than said "ok then, I'm going to ask him"and was going there but Adithy held her hand and stopped her. "No.. don't go there, it's not safe, leave it, sit in the car" Aditya said.

"No.. did you think I am afired of them, there are just a piece of cake for me, just wait and watch" she said and remove her hand from his grab. "But Priya ---" Aditya was trying he's best to convince her but Priya being Priya. She ignored him and walked there, Adithy didn't feel it's correct so he follow her. She stood in front of that guard and said "I want to talk with you" they all look at her and that guard agreed.

They came side and she asked him "so.. what you want to tell me?" , That guard was in shock as he didn't thought she will found it. He said "no..no mam, it's nothing" "i Know something is worng,if you know than tell" Priya said. "No..mam,it just-- I am your fan, and I want to meet you. You come infort of me this sudden so..I was Shock" he said.

"Ooo...,so you are my fan, Then please do one favour on your idol, we really want to meet him, just give us permission to enter" she said politely. That guard's heart mealt as he's idol was asking him for favour with her sweet voice but he is not in the library to say something."it's will be my pleasure if it's any another task but mam, i sorry i can't do anything, it's sir's order to us" he said.

"Why your sir don't allow anyone to come?" Priya asked "not everyone, he said just he and any person who come with him, don't send them in" he said looking at Aditya. "Why?" Aditya asked "i don't know why but he showed us he's photo, i don't know why but sir was looking stressed and scared today." he said, Priya get a know why he was doing.

She thanks him. He politely asked her for autograph and photo and she agreed. he took autograph from her, Aditya was standing there looking at her, he never thought that some models are also famous,no.... This much famous. Than he want a photo as there Adithy only was standing that guard asked him to click there photo. Aditya first refused it but than he click some photos and they leave.

"See...done" Priya said to Aditya, "what you did now, can you tell me?" He asked, "ok, I will but, first let's go to uncle's office." She said and walked towards car. He followed her, they sit in car and he drove off towards Suresh office.
__________________________________

'🌟'AND FOLLOW FOR MORE..💜🤝