chapter 33

*AUTHOR POV*

Aditya and Priya look behind and found his three friends and her three friends was standing there clapping and cheering up for them.

Shivani, Neha and pallavi run and hugged her friend whlie Raj, harsh and pravin also hugged Aditya. Actually they both was Also coming as pallavi told pravin about the situation and raj get a call from harsh so he also come.

"FINALLY....you both finally confess about your feelings.." Shivani said.

"I'm happy for both of you" pravin said and hugged Priya. Then Priya's eyes fall on her brother and she walked towards him and stand between Raj and Aditya.

"Brother---you--you ar--are--"

"I'm totally agree for this..." He said and a bright smile apper on her face. And she hugged him "He is the only men who can handle you after me and dad" he said she escape and her smile drop when she heard her dad's name.

"Brother, what about mom-dad, will they agree for this?" Priya asked in tension and he replied "hummm. it is difficult to tell but I am sure that Aditya will definitely win the trust of our father."

And they both look at eachother, "trust me Aditya, you can. Because i already told that Priya will definitely propose you on your birthday..." Raj said and they both look at him in confusion. Raj look at everyone

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITYA..." everyone said in usion and Priya and Aditya realised that it's midnight. YES, whole day passed in there argument and now it's a midnight...

"Thanks everyone...,I will always remember this birthday of mine" and look at Priya.

"Hummm, i think we should leave now it's getting late..." Pravin said looking at the newly couple who was lost in each other.

"Happy birthday Aditya" pravin said breaking there eye contact. He left soon one by one everyone left. "Happy birthday brother..." Shivani said.

"Happy birthday Aditya, drop my sister safely..." Raj said and held Shivani's hand and was going that time Aditya asked "Shivani are you going back to your house"

"YES, yesterday i told you na..., actually i reached at our house and i get a call from him about this..." Shivani explain and Aditya nodded in understanding.

"Sorry, because of me you all got into trouble..." Priya said. "It's okay.." Shivani said.
"Don't do this again or else your boyfriend will die..." Raj Said and Shivani hit him on his arm.

Aditya and Priya laugh "Take care, and call me if you need anything, and ha..mr.raj Mahajan take care of my sister.. too" Aditya said and everyone laughed.

They both also took there leave, Priya and Aditya was standing there than she held her hand and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ARROGANT" and hugged him.

After few second "Now let's go, it's getting late. Aunty uncle must be waiting for you" Aditya said and held her hand.

He smiled at her when she look at him, "let's go..." And both left from there towards Mahajan palace.

They arrive at place and both come out of car. "Okay, than good night..." Priya said and was going but he stop her holding her hand.

"Priya...., are you busy tomorrow morning?" "Hummm. I will tell you after asking my shedule...why?" Priya asked.

"Nope, i just want to take you on a date.." Aditya said and she asked in excitement "really?..."
He nodded and she jumped and said "i will try and inform you"

He just nodded looking at her, "okay than, should I leave?" Priya asked sweetly. He nodded negatively look in her eyes. "Aadi, it's already late. We will meet tomorrow okay..." Priya said and was going to turned but he pulled her closer..

Her hands was on his chest and he was smiling look in her eyes "two minutes...", "aadi, leave me. Mom-dad will see us" Priya said trying to leave from his hold but Aditya was not ready to leave her.

"Please...." She said sweetly and smlie. Than he kiss on her forehead and leave her saying "I want my birthday gift tomorrow..." after nodding her head, She run whlie blushing and enter in. Aditya sit back and started driving towards he's house.

He reached at he's house and saw he's Both mom's was sitting on sofa waiting for him. They both saw him and smile. He run towards them "HAPPY  BIRTHDAY my son" Ragini said and kiss on his forehead.

Than he touch his maa's feet and she said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETA" and kiss on his forehead.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOM'S" he said while hugging Both of them.

Then they sit on sofa and Ragini said "Aditya, we have gift for you" and look at Mansi.

She placed one envelope in front of him and said "open this" Aditya look at both of them in confusion and asked "what is this?"

"Our, future Daughter-in-law.." they both said in usion and he look at him in confusion.

He took back that envelope and said "mom, maa i already told you, i will choose my wife by myself. You don't have to do this"

"When?, after our death" Ragini said. "Ha...beta, your telling this since a long time. We are tired now. We want to see our daughter-in-law in our house." Mansi said and stood up.

"Mom..." He look at his mom, she also stood up and said "tell us, when you are going to find a Daughter-in-law for us"

"Okay, fine...i already found it but----"

"WHAT..." they both asked in unison without giving him chance to say...

"Who is she?, what's her name?, did we now her?, what she do?, and where you found her?" So many questions Ragini and Mansi started asking...

"Shuuu...,mom maa, wait. I will tell u everything but just give me some time. First i need to ask her parents.. and "

"You just give us her address we will talk with her parents...but wait did you propose her?" Ragini asked

"No--"

"Why, aadi--"

"Wait...wait..wait my mom's, first listen me. I didn't ask her but She proposed me.."

"Really... than what you said?" Mansi asked.

"Ofcourse yes.." he said

"But aadi tell na...who is she we want to meet her" Ragini asked in excitement

"My dear lovely mom, just wait for a while..you will see her.." Aditya said and left after wishing good night..

He fresh up himself and lay down after saying good night to his girlfriend.

As tomorrow's morning is a special for him...

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Hey guys 💜🫶

Hope doing well 🤞

Now there is few chapters left, and this story will end...🥲.

But don't worry i already told you about next one...so beautiful ready...

Do '🌟', comment, share with your friends and Follow for more...