chapter 25

*AUTHOR POV*

They enter in his company and walked towards Aditya's cabin.

Everyone eyes get stuck on him as Aditya was walking like a king, he entered in his cabin and saw the name plate on he's Big desk

'MR.ADITYA GUPTA, CEO'...

Reading This a compensatory smlie apper on his face. He sit on he's chair and everyone clap for him. Soon Aditya's eyes fall on Priya who was looking at him smiling.

He smiled at her and there eye contact Brock when they heard someone voice. It was Aditya's new p.a she was introduceding herself.

"Nice to meet you sir, I'm Sakshi, your personal secretary." She said looking down and blushed. Priya notice it and she get a Little bit angry.

Actually sakshi have a crush on her boss and Priya is now getting jealous, Priya doesn't know that she is jealous, she thought she is feeling something that is not correct....

Everyone congratulate him and left the cabin but Priya was there standing looking at him and sakshi who was talking with him whlie blushing.

*Aditya POV*

I was discussing my schedule with Ms.sakshi , but don't know why she is behaving like she saw a men first time.

Everyone left my cabin after congratulating me but Priya was not. She was looking at me rather than saying at me I do prefer to say she was looking at ms.saskhi.

"ms.sakshi, we will discuss it later. I will inform. You can go" i said to her and she left after looking at me and Priya.

I walked towards Priya and asked "what happened?, you're looking angry?" Ya..She was genuinely looking at sakshi and me in anger.

"No... I'm not, it's your company. You can higher anyone...,who i am to stop you?" Priya said. Don't know why but she was looking so cute.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked and i nodded negatively. "Are you going to stay here whole day or going home?" I asked.

"No, I'm going. Go and work with your p.a's, bye" saying this she left my cabin. Don't know but i laugh at her cute behaviour.

She was looking cute, but is she angry on me because I higher a girl for my p.a position, really..
"My cute wild cat" i said and continue my work.

I sit back on my chair and called my p.a, actually I fired all the people who were working improperly with Mr. Rakesh. Our company is in too much loss because of his illegal work...

And i need to cover up all the things. I will do it, saying this i started my work again..

After few hours...

"Okay than, report me." Saying this i left meeting room and enter in my cabin after discussing the company's matter.

My phone rang and i look at the caller ID it's was from my mom, "hello mom, what happened?" I asked

"I know beta you're busy but come home early today, i have to tell you something" she said.

"What mom?,is everything fine?" I asked. "Yes, everything is okay, but you come home early. bye" saying this she hang out.

There must be something important that's why she called me. I will go after finishing the work.

At night..
*Priya POV*

I was standing in balcony, thinking about today's insident.

I'm really happy, because today the company Mukesh uncle started by his hardwork is now in a correct person's hand.

When we reached at company, my three brothers was already present there to welcoming there friend.

Everyone clapped for him when my brother announce that Aditya is the new CEO of the company.

Whole staff welcome there boss happily, but girls being girls...,all girls and women was looking at him like they saw a handsome men first time...

Don't know why but, i didn't like that. But one girl was looking at aadi continually, i feel angry on her and don't know in anger what i said to aadi.

But that shameless person was looking at me whlie smiling. How he can be like this?.

But most important thing is why I get angry if that girl was looking at him, why i get mad on him because he higher a young girl as he's p.a? Why?

Is it true what Shivani said to me today?

Actually when i come from he's cabin that time Shivani saw me and asked "what happened?"

I told her, that "don't know why but that girl...."

"Who is aadi's new p.a?" She asked and i nodded.

"I didn't like her" i said.

"Why?, because she was looking at him continuously.." she said and i nodded...

"And you're angry because of this right..." She asked and i nodded.

"idiot. You're not angry but you're jealous on her.." she said and i look at her...

"Yes Priya, i don't know you know this or not but yes, i think you are in love with my brother"

Hearing this don't know what i feel in my body, i couldn't tell you in words now...

But i feel like Someone has brought out the deep hidden feelings in me....

"You're Priya, Just think about this silently. You will also get know about this" she said and we come home.

I was thinking about this since we arrived at home. But i come from my thoughts land when i heard knock on door.

I open the door and saw Ragini aunty standing there. I invite her in but she said "no, first you come with me"

"Where?" I asked. "I will show you something, come..." She said and i nodded.

We both come in living room and I saw Mansi aunty and Shivani was sitting on sofa.

Mansi aunty made me sit beside her and showed me something. "Actually when I was doing cleaning of our room i found this album..." She said.

And started showing me there photos, there was so many photos of aunty's wedding and Shivani, Aditya's childhood photos..

"Wow..shivani, you're frock was so nice, you're looking really beautiful in this" i said when I saw a cute little girl photo..., it must be Shivani..

But everyone laughed making me confusion, "beta, she not Shivani. It was Aditya's photo" Mansi aunty said.

"What really?" I asked. "Yes, actually before Shivani's birth me and Ragini di used to do this..

Hearing this we laughed, everyone started again looking at photo's that time i quickly click some photos of Aditya's childhood look..

Soon someone enter in, ofcourse none other than Aditya. He first went towards his room. Seeing him Shivani's words started running in my mind...

"Priya..., come we will sit in dinning room" Shivani said and we walked towards dinning room.

After dinner we all sit in living room on sofa as Aunty want to tell something to everyone..

"Aditya, i know you are now busy but can please took a leave for a day tomorrow..." Ragini aunty asked

"Why?" He asked

"Because,You and Priya have to go out tomorrow.." Mansi aunty said...

"What?" We both asked in usion...

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:✩

Hey guys 💜🫶

Hope doing well 🤞✨

By the way how's the chapter?, let me know in the comments 👇

Do '🌟', share and follow for more..😊