chapter 30

*Author pov*

Aditya woke up and did he's morning routine, he was going to take a bath but that time sakshi call him for informing he have a meeting...

He agreed for that and went towards the bathroom for taking a bath.

Whlie on other side Priya was sleeping, that time her phone rang, she first cut the call in her sleep.

But again her phone rang and in sleepy voice she took the call. She open her eyes when she found it was her p.a call.

He said her something that made Priya sad, but she agreed. After then she quickly stood and went towards bathroom for taking shower..

After a while everyone come in dinning room for breakfast. Shivani and Ragini was sitting on the chair and masi was in kitchen preparing breakfast.

Than Priya enter and greet good morning to everyone but looking at her face, it's doesn't seems like she is happy...

Shivani thought she must be upset because what she get heard from Aditya, but there was another reason also.

"What happened,are you okay?" Ragini asked. That time Mansi enter with the breakfast and sit on the chair.

"Aunty, I want to talk with you all" Priya said, her voice was telling everyone that she is sad.
"Yes, beta say" Mansi said.

"Actually, aunty i need to go now to my house" hearing this everyone asked her in usion "why?"

"My work is pending, so many companies with whom I agree to do work are asking about me, so i need to go back,now..." She said, Mansi and Ragini nodded in understanding but Shivani was looking at her in confusion.

She thought, Priya is living because of Aditya, she still have doubt; but one other side her reason is genuine..., she was in confusion. Only thing she wants now that Aditya get this know and THAT TO NOW..

in confusion expression she asked her mother "where is aadi brother?" "He already left, as he have a important meeting" Mansi said.

Hearing this Shivani and Priya Both get sad, Priya just want to see him last time as she don't when she will meet him again...
Shivani was sad because she knows what's running in Priya's mind, she just want that her brother confess his feelings to her as soon as possible..

"Okay beta, but leave after lunch. We will prepare something for you" Mansi said and she nodded.

After done with doing breakfast Mansi and Ragini left. Shivani held her hand as they both was sitting closer. "Why are you going this early?" She asked

"Shivani i have so many work--"
"Don't give me excusess..." Shivani said cut offing her.

"I know whom and for why you're living" Shivani said and Priya look down.

"Shivani, you're doubt was true but i can't do anything now...he already have someone in his life" Priya said and a tear fall from her eyes.

"Shuuu, don't cry, did you know that girl?" Shivani asked as she don't want to tell her what Aditya actually feel for her, she wants that he confessed to her by himself...

Priya nodded negatively, Shivani stayed silent as she don't know what to say her, "i need to pack my bags" Priya said and went towards her room.

Shivani also left behind her, she entered and made Priya sit on bed and sit beside her and said "listen Priya, you know na... My brother..., he must be kidding..., i think you should ask him one more time"

Priya look at her and squeeze her hand, "no Shivani, the way he was talking about her, i clearly saw love in his eyes. He was telling truth..., he really love her a lot..." She stood up and started packing her bags