chapter 20

*Priya pov*

After discussion my girl's come in my room for spending some time with me. 

Actually they both must be a little bit free today that's why they both were stopped here.

"Oooye, hello madam, for your information we have so much work pending. We cancel that today for you, we both are not free" pallavi said as i asked them this question...

"Yes..., we are not free, we are expensive " Neha said and me and Shivani laugh and pallavi hit her head in friendly manner.

"By the way, pallavi, yesterday my p.a recived a call from your company. You were asking about me?" I asked.

"Haa.., actually, my p.a and other manager's were asking about you, so they come to me, and as usual i said to them to ask your p.a" she said and i nodded.

We both were discussing on some work related topics, but we forgot that we can't do that here when we have our disturbing monkey....

I look at her she was gossiping with Shivani something. she was sitting there back faceing me. I just look at pallavi and then at her, she understood what i mean to say...

We stood up silently and walked towards her, Shivani saw us but But I mocked her and told her to be quiet.

"And one day we all were went to a night club party without taking permission of our parents and enjoyed whole night, but you know in our group your sister-in-law was too much scared because we didn't ask our parents for this, actually she is not brave as like me...." She said in lower voice.

I winked at Shivani. "Really?, she nodded.

"And let me tell you one secret, they both are really Timid, i handle Both of them whole night that day" she said...

"you're really Brave Neha...." Shivani said.

"Aaaaa, mouse" i yelled and Neha jump in scared.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" Neha sit on her bed holding her keens near her chest.

Pallavi and me burst out in laugh and Shivani also join.

"Seee Shivani, you're brave Neha..." Pallavi said while laughing.

Neha understand that we all were making fun of her. "You... both" she said and throw one pillow to pallavi and other one at me, and here started our pillow fighting...

Shivani was standing there looking at us, looking at us, actually this is really New to her, i look at her and pallavi, Neha also invite her. First she refused but who's dare to refused our request.

We also invite her in and again started our pillow fighting with our new member. Shivani was enjoying and laughing, I'm glad that because of us she smiled. She also suffer from too much...

I just wanted to make her happy, and I did it. After done with our fighting and enjoying, we all stopped and sit on bed.

"we three were fighting like this after a long time" Neha said.

"You all are great, no one can said that this two successful business woman and a successful model are still child" Shivani said.

They all laugh, "Yeh to sirp  beginning  hai boss, agae agae dekho hota hai kya, (mean's it's just a little part of their fun, there is a lot of fun is remaining.)

"Hey guys, did i told you one secret of Shivani?" I asked as i remember this suddenly.

They all look at me in confusion and Shivani also. "Ooo, my dumb head, actually our Shivani is also author"