chapter 14

*Priya POV...*

We both were standing out of his beasment, as we both just came here. I saw my family there, as soon as mom saw me she said "Priya..."

I ran towards her and she hugged me. Everyone look at us and Mansi aunty hugged Aditya.

My dad, my brother, Shivani , Suresh uncle everyone was there looking happy after seeing both of us fine.

But that smile drop when they saw white bandage wrapped on my forhead. My dad asked in worried "what happened to your head beta?" I told them what actually happened there.

Everyone nodded in understanding, everyone was looking a little bit stress free except from him. Aditya.

He was looking worried, after talking with them i look at him but he avoid me. not only me but he was not talking properly with anyone.

I don't know why but i found it different. Something was there in his mind and he's eyes telling that.

'ooo..., so you are worried about him, why would you not, after all you like him' my subconscious mind said i ignored my thoughts as i heard police inspector voice.

"Sir, our offer's are going in" he informed to my dad and brother and they nodded. But someone stop him.

"Can I also come with you?" Aditya asked. Wait... what?, and why?.

"Why Aditya?" Brother asked, "i have to say something to him and that to before arresting him. Please uncle,Raj" he said.

"No brother, you are not going in, it's----it's not safe for you" Shivani said. "Haa, beta. Don't go now, it's really dengerous for you" Mansi aunty said.

I thought after there request he will Stop but he was not. Mansi aunty and Shivani was crying, trying to stop him but he was not listening them.

I thought he will look at me or said me to convince them but he didn't did that, in fact he said something to Mansi aunty and somehow he succeeded in this.

I don't know why but, he was not looking at me, nether at my mom dad and also to my brother.

How can he behave like this, and that to with he's best friend.

I didn't stay a min without my friend, my loved ones and he was avoiding them. HOW? And most importantly WHY?

As I'm in my thoughts he walked towards the entrance with police officer but he again stopped. I thought he will turn back and look at me but he look at the officer who was standing beside him.

He said something and they nodded. Soon he entered ALONE. Wait...he entered in and that too alone.

My heart bit was rising fast, i don't know why. After sometime officer's entered but my heart was still raising High.

Why my heart bit is raising like this? 'your hero is still in and you are worried now for him, Priya' my subconscious mind said and i again ignored.

I was looking at the entrance,
Soon police officer's come with mr.Rakesh.

Mr. Rakesh hand's was locked and Both side of him there were police officer who is walking towards us.

They stopped infornt of us but i don't know where is Aditya. I didn't saw him anywhere.

'where is he?, Why he is not coming yet?, where did he go?' all of this question were coming in my mind.

Everyone was looking at mr.rakesh but my eyes was still on the entrance of the bestment.