chapter 15

*AUTHOR POV*

"Whom beta?"
As soon she asked this question Aditya walked out from there and go towards a lady who was standing there on corner.

Who is none other than his mom.
'RAGINI...'

He held her hand and walked towards his family. Everyone get confused.

Raj, Nandini and aanad was surprised , they was thinking that what she is doing here?. Nandini was going to said something but someone said before she could.

"Ragini di" Mansi said and tear fall from Ragini eyes. Ragini nodded and Mansi took her in embrace.

Now the confusion on Nandini, aanad, Raj and Shivani's face was increased as they saw both of them crying.

"How are you di?, where have you been since years?" Mansi was asking her thousands of questions.

"I---i'm fine, Mansi. Look" she said smiling while wiping Mansi's tear's.

Than Adithy introduce Ragini to everyone.

As you guys know that Ragini know's everyone and Mahajan family also know her. But they doesn't know that she was Aditya's mother and Rakesh wife.
Because she never told them about Rakesh & Aditya.

Aanad,Nandini,Raj and Shivani get suprised. Soon Ragini meet everyone and her eyes fall on Shivani and Priya.

She stood infornt of Shivani who is standing there with teary eyes.
Ragini and Shivani Both were looking happy as they both were meeting after a long period of time.

Everyone was busy in looking at Shivani and Ragini but Priya's eyes was on Aditya.

He was also looking at them but he feels someone was looking at him, and he found who was that person.

So for avoiding that he said "i think we need to go home now" and every one agreed.

As everyone knows now that Ragini is also part of Aditya and Shivani's family so they took her with them to Mahajan palace.

She first refused it but than every one made her to agree on there decision and she did.

Then they left from there towards Mahajan palace. Raj, Shivani, Priya and Aditya was in one car.

And aanad, Nandini, Mansi and Ragini was in other car. Suresh left from there towards police station for other formalities.

Soon they arrive at Mahajan palace.

*ADITYA POV*

we all come in living room and went towards our room's. Mom and maa were going to live in maa's room.

I walked towards my room but before i could enter some one called out my name.

As i know who's voice was that so i didn't turn back and walked ahed but someone held my hand and made me Stop were I'm i.

I look back and saw Priya who is standing looking at me with concern eyes.

Don't know why but something is more than concern in her eyes that I feel but what?

My thoughts of chain Brock when she asked me "why are you ignoring me aadi?" I again feel something in me but don't know what?

'it's a sign of something that attracts you towards her,Aditya'  my subconscious mind said and that thought again Brock when I heard her voice.

I was not able to say something so i again ignored and made my way to my room and thankfully i succeeded in that.

I close the door. And after few minutes i heard her foot step. I sit on the bed while removing the jacket that i wore.

Actually i really don't want to make her sad but--but she really did so many things for me.

She saved me, she support me. Thankfully yesterday night she didn't inguerd seriously other wise i don't think I will be able to forgive myself.

I already failed to protect my sister, my maa, my uncle. And now-- now I don't want to failed again.

And she is also my best friend sister, my aunty's Daughter. They everyone was helping us a lot and what i did.

I didn't even succeeded to protect her. I'm really--- really don't deserve her.

I was in my thoughts but someone knock on my room door, i quickly open it and saw Raj there.

"You didn't even fresh up aadi?" He asked looking at me and i relise that I was in the same clothes that i wore yesterday.

"No--means I'm going to fresh up myself" i said and he nodded. "And took a nap, look at yourself aadi, your eyes are looking Red." He said.

How they can't, I was crying a minute ago. "It's must be because of lack of sleep, don't worry it will be fine soon"' i said. he smlie and leave.

Don't know why but i look at beside me were is Priya's room. Her room door was closed. So i come back to my room and lock it.

'i Will Talk with her later' i said to myself and walked towards bathroom.

After taking a long warming bath, i get ready in normal clothes. I walked towards Nandini aunty and aanad uncle's room.

*Author pov*

You must be supersize right, why he's going there? than listen--no no read....

He entered after hearing come in and saw Nandini and aanad was talking sitting on bed.

He stood in front of them and aanad asked "what happened Aditya?" Aditya look at Both of them.

"I'm sorry uncle and aunty, i failed to protect Priya. Because of me she get injured, I'm sorry" he said looking down.

Nandini stood up and stood infornt of him. "Don't feel sorry beta, everything happened for a reason. And she is not that much inguerd, it's just small wound. They will heal soon"

He nodded with heavy heart. How can someone be this sweet. He thought she might be angry on him.

Because Priya was helping Aditya for collecting proof against Rakesh. And in that way it's Aditya's responsibility to protect her.

But Nandini was not. I than also apologies to aanad and he also said something that metal his heart. He came out of there room and wipe his tear.

But wait...
'how she come there?, as i know she was not there when i left. Than when she come there?, how?; and most importantly why?' Aditya thought for himself.

He then walked towards he's maa and mom mean's Mansi and Ragini's room.

He knock on door and enter in. He saw that he's both mother's was sitting on couch whlie talking.

He walked towards them and sit down. He talked with them but after sometime someone again knock on door and this time it was Shivani and Priya.

Shivani enter in but Priya stopped there as she saw Aditya There. First there eyes meet but Priya look away quickly.

Mansi invite her in and she come. Mansi, Shivani and Ragini said thanks to her.

She than decided to leave them as they were meeting after long time so she just walked out of the room giving them something reason.

As she walked out she heard her name, she look back and found it was Aditya. He asked her "can we talk?" She nodded as she also wants to know why he was ignoring her

They both come in gardan area and then Aditya told her everything. but than what Priya said made him Shock.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Hey beautiful people 💜🫶

Hope you are doing well 🤞✨

Please do '🌟' and follow for more, share this with everyone and give your suggestion and feedback 🤗🙂

Support your lonely author 🙏🙂