ADITYA GUPTA...

𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮𝙖 𝙂𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙖

son of a money hungry and rude person, world know about him that he's Mr Rakesh Gupta son but they doesn't know that he is not like he's father.

Everyone in the world look at him as like they look at he's father.. everyone think that he will be as like his father...

He don't know about his own mother as he's father take divorce from her,and he don't know how she look like, only thing he can remember that he's mother was always sweet to him, she was just like her aunty (miss Mansi Gupta).

When he was a little boy he's father take divorce from her mom,and took Aditya with him, after than he's aunty and he's uncle who rise him like he's mom do.

From childhood he doesn't like he's own father, he's father always try to made Aditya like him 'money hungry' but everytime he's father failed as Aditya himself don't want to be like he's father.

Aditya always try to be like he's uncle, he's uncle was he idol, but one day he's uncle meet with an accident, doctor said that he don't have chance's to live, that time Aditya was 17 year old, he don't know what to do,but when he's uncle was taking he's last breath that time he said to take care of his wife and daughter means Aditya aunty and sister.

He give him promise and he's uncle passed out, but after than every thing change, he thought that he's father will look at them and treat them like his uncle used to do but not...he told lie's to world and when Aditya try to reveal the truth Aditya's father threatened him to not reveal or he will kill his aunty and sister...

For he's sister and aunty's saftey he shut his mouth but he's father didn't Stop there, Aditya father Know that Aditya will do something and reveal his truth and also try to help them so he decided to send him to abroad for study.

He don't want to go but he's father get a reason and he forcefully send him, when he was leaving he told to his aunty and sister to take care and he will call them, as that time Shivani was have her phone.

Aditya always try he's best to keep them safe, and happy as he was in abroad but still he was trying he best as it was deficult but he was doing...

Aditya never had any friends in abroad, he was always busy with he's study and part-time job, he's father was sending him money but he still doing part time job for he's aunty and sister. In he entire life he's first priority was his sister and aunty's saftey and second was to keep he's uncle name in this business world.

He's father was took all the property form Shivani and Mansi and was running business in worng method, Aditya know he's father doing and running business in worng method, he try to Stop him but he not..

He's father thought that when he will be grown up he will be like him,but Aditya was always opposite to his father, and what ever he did with he's sister from that day he's started hateing he's father.

From that day he never used his father money, he saved them for he's sister future.

Aditya always respect elder and help everyone, he is handsome men with brown shade, he has dark black eyes,with pointy lips, rounds and small nose with sharp jaw line.

Now he's a 26 year old handsome men with muscular body, he want to run he's uncle's buisness as he's uncle wants. So after making a little bit money he come to India. But when he returned he get a news that he never thought will happen.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩