chapter 12

Priya POV...

"let's see..who will found whom?" And he Hung out. I look at him in anger.

I was so angry on him, How can he called that heartless person, and that to for warning. I'm not saying that, warning someone; who hurts us a lot is bad, but we are still near by him, it's not safe for us.

"Are you serious?" I asked Aditya, a little bit loudly. "Shuuu, everyone is sleeping Priya." He said. "My fooott, sleeping. Are you out of your mind, you called him and said we are safe and that to from phone. What if he will track our phone and found our location?, we run from there after so much hardwork adii" i said.

He tried to clam me but i couldn't, I was talking with him and that shameless person was standing there looking at me, 'smiling..', wait, did he smlie, but why?, I'm i looking like a jocker to him or something else?. I was in tension and Here this man is standing here looking at me whlie smliing..

How he can?, i stopped and look at him, suddenly his smlie drop as he saw me observating him. He asked "don't you have trust on me?", how i can't but.. he's father is not that easy man, i think. And The way Aditya's father felt the urge to kill Aditya, after seeing that,what he did now is not right and safe...

"It's not like that adii..." I said and continue what a min ago my mind said to me. I don't know why but he was now completely lost in something. I don't know what's worng with him, when ever I said something to him he look at me like i said something that he didn't expected...

This time I shook him by holding his arm and he come from coma..i mean his thoughts land. I don't know if he heard it or not but we didn't have enough time to fight on this topic so telling to be clam to my argument mood, i closed my eyes and took deep breath and was going asked something but before i could say something he took that phone.

He open it and took sim-card and Brock it with his hands, I was stund there, processing about what i saw a micro-second ago. "See, it's done" he said and I come from my shock. "He didn't even get a hint about us now, because i Brock the sim-card" he again said; smlie proudly. I rolled my eyes and lead him the way.

We reached there and i knocked on door, slowly..., I was a little bit afired, 'what if he come before we entered?' thankful i heard 'coming' in sleepy tone. I took a sign in relief as I know aunty Will definitely help us., she was so sweet and kind women. Because of her this nature I loved her soo much.

Soon she opened it and saw me and Aditya and said in scared voice "Priya, beat.., what are you doing here?"

Aditya pov..

"Priya, beat.., what are you doing here?" A women who is as like as my maa, said to Priya. I was standing there looking at both of them. She was looking worried seeing Priya there in middle of the night and she get more scared when she saw my hankershef around her forehead and blood was coming from the wound.

With out wasting a time she invite us in, we both enter and she lock the door. She made Both of us sit and gave us water, she than come with a first-aid box. Priya sit beside her and aunty was doing her treatment. I was just sitting there looking around but my focus was on the aunty.

I don't know why but her look was looking familiar to me, 'i think I saw her somewhere' my mind said to me. I don't know why but first her name and now her face, it's look similar. My inner soul was saying me that something is definitely connected.

"You both sit, I will give you to eat something" aunty said, and i come from my thoughts. "Yaa..., aunty I'm so hungry" Priya said. I thought she will say no but this 'hungry wild cat', was giving shock to me one after another. First her cute face, angry-cute Talk and most importantly my name... Ya..she called me adii.

"Adiii, come and wash your hands" Priya yelled from kitchen. Again adii, i don't know why but i didn't stop her as I like that.. no one, instead of my loved ones literally no one said to me 'ADII', and i personally don't like it, even Raj, harsh and Parvin also started calling me by this name after my permission.

I look around the aunty's house is not to fancy or neither bad. It simple yet beautiful. I got up and walked towards the bathroom with Priya. She was leaving there like it was her own house, i held her hand and asked "what are you going to say her now?" "Everything that is true" she said. I just nodded and we both left towards the dinning table.

Aunty was placing the plates for dinner, we both sit and start our dinner. I was surprised as from coming here aunty didn't ask a single question, i look at both of them, she was just smliing at Priya as not like she was treating me differently but the thing is--- she was not looking at me. Specially in my eyes ; i don't know why?

After dinner all stood up and Priya said "aunty you sit i will do it" "but--" "no but's, i said to sit you here, than just sit" Priya said to aunty. Ooo, i think Priya have a special bond with aunty. The way she was talking, leaving and behaving here , it's tell this..

"Priya i will also help you" i said and walked towards kitchen for helping her. Aunty was sitting on dinning table chair looking at us, i asked her "is she lived Here alone?" Priya nodded, and said "adii, Just wait...you will get know about the whole story"

I nodded and after doing the dishes we both sit on dinning table. "Priya beta...., did Nandini mam knows about this?" Aunty asked Priya,"no, aunty" than aunty look at me but when i look at her shequickly look away.

I don't why but i feel she wants to say something, but before i could ask she said "than, you should inform her, that you are here...she must be worried about you" Priya nodded she called to Mahajan palace.

Soon someone pick up the call and Priya inform them. Than aunty took the call and then she gave to me. I talked on the call with maa and raj and I hung up the call.

"Ok than, you both go and sleep we will talk at morning" aunty said and left towards her room but before asking a question to Priya "are you coming to sleep with me?" She nodded and aunty said to me "beta, you can sleep in this room" i nodded and left towards that room.

I first fresh up myself and lay down on bed, thinking about what happened today. It's almost 2:30 in night but i couldn't sleep. When ever I close my eyes, what today happened is coming in my mind. After Trying for so many times, i sit on bed thinking deeply, but i heard someone's footsteps, i hurriedly stood up and open the door of my room and saw...

I couldn't believe on my eyes, seeing the seen and person who is standing in front of me...
__________________________________
Hey guys...💜

What you think about this?, let me know in the comments 🤗😊

Do vote and follow for more...🌟🫶.