Chapter 1

Priya pov

Is money give us happiness?, yes it's true but not truth. Money can't buy your inner happiness, peace and statifaction. I don't want to say that money can't give u happiness it give but actually happiness come when we start to live our life.

It's a West of time and energy to run behind money, what is most important for me is to live our life happily. I hate that people who are money hungry,and greedy. We come in this world for living our life not for running behind unnecessary money, showoff and kind of this things.

"Priya....." Someone called my name i look at her it was my friend Neha , i come to her house a half an hour ago, it's was afternoon she invite me for lunch. "Where you lost?" She asked "nothing i was just thinking about---"
"Thinking about?" She asked "thinking about random things " i said and she nodded.

We both were talking that time my phone rang,i look at the caller ID it was my p.a jiya. I picked up the call as i come here between my work hours. "Mam if you're not busy than can we have a word?" She asked politely and I said yes.

She never called me if i am out of my work place if it's not necessary. "Miss sakshi is here and she wants to meet you." Jiya said. Why she is here?, what she want now?, "ok...make her sit in my  cabin, I'm coming " i said and Hung up the call.

"What now?" Neha asked, as she look my face, "she is in my parlour, and want to meet me" i said, Neha and pallvi know her. How money hungry and greedy person she is. She is a model as like me, before my entirence in this industry she was a famous, everyone wants to work with her.

She was very proud of her transformation as she looked very beautiful. She was getting new  demands one after the other, but then came my entry In this industry.

Now every one want to work with me. I never thought i am that beautiful that everyone came to me. She was on the top in our modelling career but after my entry i took that place by my hardwork.

I took Neha's leave and left towards my car and drove off. I was in my thoughts while driving but my focus was on road.i was driving carefully but someone's car Crashed my car. The car I was my own car which was very dear to me. Actually, it was not my fault, I was driving correctly, it was that car owners  fault.

I came out of my car and saw that the rear of my car was in a bad condition. I was very angry, at that time A voice was heard "are you ok...actually I---" I said without letting him say anything "how dare you?, do you have eyes are you blind?, you can't see,You can't drive properly so why drive?

"Excuse me miss...i am sorry, i was in hurry --" He was trying to hide his crime by saying this. "First to commit a crime together to cause so much harm to the other and then try to cover up the crime wow.. what an strategy" i said. "Ooye madam...i know I am worng, and i accepting my fault, Just tell me how much money you need i will give you ... Don't make a seen here." He said and i look around.

The road was full of people who looking at us, listing our argument. I was going to said him but my phone rang, it was jiya. actually sakshi was waiting for me i have to go now, "you are soo lucky that you are not a women, I am sure I will not leave this easily" i said and sit in my car. 'such a arrogant person ' i said my self and drove off from there.

after sometime i arravied at my parlour and went in my cabin. As i enter i saw her walking in my cabin here to there. I took a deep breath as i already in worng mood i said in my mind "everything will be fine... don't fight with her" and said while smileing i enter "hello miss beautiful.... what you want now?"

She look at me in anger and i continue "ooo... Don't be angry, i didn't did anything this time..." And sit on my chair. She angrily said "You have again come in the way of my success. How many times have I told you that...." She stopped as she saw me repeating her words...

Actually she was repeating the same words since so many years and that words are stuck in my mind. I have this habit if someone was repeating the same words more than 10 times than that get stuck in my mind.

"Oooo... , did I make you feel sad again..., I am soooooo sorry dear....if you thought that i will Said this  words and will apologies to you for this reason than you are worng miss sakshi...i will never apologies for your this silly reasons."

"And if you thought that i took that big offer by giving them money or manipulating them than listen 'i never like money hungry people, i hate that people and i myself never did this... Remember this..." I stood up from the chair saying the last sentence. She was scared I can say that looking in her eyes but her face was not seems like this.

She was in the mood to argue but I am not. Actually I got a big offer from one of the top most clothe company for Brand ambassador. She was trying her best to get this approcunuty but that company choose me instead of her. That's why she was very angry and also jealous.

I said her to leave but she said "you will definitely regret about this..." And left whlie closing the door forcefully. I sit on my chair again 'why she always thought that I did this, i am the only one in between of her career."

"I never did anything actually I was the only one who asked her for friendship but she refused it sayings I am not good enough to be friends with her and after than i started becoming famous and soon took her place. From that day she consider me as her enimey."

"Oooo god don't gave any another money hungry people like her in my life,i really don't want to deal with them." I said to myself looking at selling and closed my eyes. Soon my phone rang and i look at the call I'd it's was my mom i picked up and said "yes mummy..." I thought she will asked me for 'did i have my meal or not' but what she said lead me to my thinking land...

"Where are you dear, come early at home" she said "what happened mom everything is fine?, is Shivani is okay?" I asked as she was the person who is suffering a lot in this days.."no it's not like that... i have something important to tell you, you come here you'll get know" she said and Hung up the call, and I lost in my la-la-land...
__________________________________

Hey...

What you think about next 👉🤨

Stay tuned and Vote for more...
🌟💜