chapter 19

*Aditya POV*

I woke up and did my morning routine. After taking bath i wear a normal t-shirt and black trousers.

After doing that i come to balcony and sit on the couch. Actually the palace was too big but i really love to spend my time in balcony.

Whenever the cool wind that comes there touches me, my mind, only for a short time, I feel relaxed.

Whenever I felt stressed, I would stand in an airy place, I always felt that openness of air.  Unknowingly I also get lost in that open air and for a while I get out of the entanglement of those thoughts.

I look up in the sky, sun was shining brightly than my life. I was in deep thought, the mess in my life that he created was now going to end....

I'm a little bit stress free because form now everything is going to be ok. No doubt that Suresh uncle will give their best & the proof Priya collected was also strong.

I don't think he will leave now easily. The truth he was hiding from world since last 10-12 years, now going to reveal.

He thought that World Will doesn't know about his worngdoing. He shut my mouth by threatening me., but he doesn't know that One day his dark deeds will surely end, And that day is near.

World also get now that this money hungry and rude person is also character less. He have so much proud on himself, and I'm gonna Brock that.

I was in deep thought that time i heard a knock and i open the door. For a second i thought it will be him;(mr.rakesh), but thankfully it was my mom.

I invite her in and we both sit on a couch, first she asked me "when you woke up beta?"

"One hour before" i said. She nodded but her eyes stuck ony eyes when she saw something.

"Why you have dark circles?, you didn't sleep well?"

"Nothing mom, it's because of work pressure---"

"No, don't make excuses, i know--- what you're trying to hide."

I became silent there, I could not understand what should I gave her the reason. After all she is my mom, she can easily found out what I'm hiding from her.so it's better i didn't make any other excusess.

"Don't worry beta, everything will be fine. Everyone one is with us, I'm sure he'll not live easily. The proof you and Priya collected was too much and court will give us justice" my mom said.

I held her hand and she squeezed it with her other hand. I put my head on my mother's lap she lovingly caressed my hair. I again held her hand.

"Mom, i promise. The dream uncle saw I'm gonna make it true. The expectations you all have from me I'm gonna make IT true." I said

"I know beta " she said and kiss on my forehead. She sang Angai Geet to me in her melodious voice and soon I fell asleep in her arms.

(the act of singing a quiet song to lull a child to sleep, in English it's also called cradlesong or lullaby
Source of information -: Google)

*Author pov*

As Ragini saw Aditya falling asleep on her lap, she again cress his hair. She just look at him and a tear fall from her eyes.

She quickly wipe it, "I know you're mother is not that brave to said a word against him, I'm not able to stop him. If I was able to Stop him in past than you don't have to suffer from this much.... I'M SORRY BETA..."