chapter 17

*Aditya pov*

I come in my room and stood infornt of the balcony thinking about the insident.

What i thought about her she was completely different I think.
I thought she is rude but no, she is sweet. Her words and her voice is really sweeter than sugar...

I thought she doesn't care about anyone's feelings but she is caring. Don't know how she found the things that I'm trying to hide.

Anyone can't easily find out what's happening with me or what I'm hiding but she....,she just found it by looking in my eyes, how?

Don't know why but today looking in her eyes, hearing her voice and feeling her touch made me clam.

For that good few minutes, I was lost in her beutiful eyes. Don't know why but the Priya i saw in my first Meet, the Priya i hate, was now different.

But thing is why I'm suddenly started feeling that she is beautiful, caring and loving?, why?

'because you started liking her...' my subconscious mind said. Is it true, I'm i really love her?...

"No..no aadi, you are not in love. You have to focus on the work now." I said to myself.

Actually it's not like i hate to love someone, but I think I'm not the right person to love someone.

I even couldn't protect my family how I'm able to protect her?... No it's better i will leave my whole life alone.

She is really sweet, she really deserve a better person than me.
My thoughts of chain Brock when i heard the notification sound.

I look at the phone, it was form Suresh uncle. he said he want to talk with me. So i called him.

"What happened uncle?, is everything ok?" I asked..

"Aa..., I want to tell you something?" He said.

"Yes uncle...than say" i said.

"First you tell me, did Priya is with you?" He asked

"No uncle, she is in her room" i said

"Then can you please go to her room, i want to ask you both this" he said

"Ok...just min" i said and walked towards her room.

I knocked on door and after few minutes she opened it.

"Aadi... what happened?" She asked

"Suresh uncle wants to talk with us" i said, she asked me " at this time?, it's must be something serious, come in " she invite me in.

*Author pov*

He enter in and she took the phone from him and sit on her bed. Aditya was just standing there.

She said "yes uncle, you want to talk with me? Is everything fine na"

"Nothing is fine beta," uncle said, making Both of them confused.

"Means?" She asked.

" The proof we collect was now destroyed" hearing this Aditya get Shock and scared.

"WHAT?" Aditya said in shock.
Priya also stood up hearing that.

"Yes..., actually i found the pendrive from he's pocket, and when i come to home and checked now, there's nothing..." Hearing this, Aditya couldn't believe on his ear's.

"Are you talking about the pendrive that you gave me to collect the proof right?" Priya asked.

"Yes" uncle said. "Don't worry uncle, our proof are safe" she said smliing.