chapter 11

Aditya POV....

"let's see..who will found whom?" I said and Hang out , me and Priya Both were run from there somehow and we both are hiding from him near by his bestment...

[FLASHBACK•]

Few minutes ago....

I open my eyes, everything was looking blur. I again close my eyes and open it. This time I saw everything Clearly and found myslef in different place. I look around and saw Priya were sitting beside me UNCONSCIOUS.

I don't know when she come, as i remember I'm the only one who came here. How she's Here and when she come?, and why they tied Both of us?

Thousand's of questions were running through my mind. And i know she the only one who can gave the answers of my question.

I tried to woke up her but i couldn't. I saw my Both hands was Tide to chair with a rop, and she was also Tide with chair.

"Don't move,they will caught us" someone said in low voice. I look around there were no one rather than me and Priya. So i look at her direction and found it was Priya.

"Are u okay?" We both asked together. I was worried about her but she chuckled and said "first you tell me ; are you ok?" I nodded.

"When you come here?,and how---" I was going to ask her but she cut off me by saying "don't ask anything now, I will tell you everything but--but we need to go from here" she said and i look around.

I get confused by seeing the different place, as i remember i didn't come here, The place were i close my eyes was different from this. I nodded at her and try to remove my hand's from that tie.

I fail, I again tried but i again failed. i look at my side were Priya was done with Leaving one hand, she was removing her second hand and I was looking at her with curious look; like 'how she did it?'...

After done with leaving herself she stood up and Trying to let go of my hand, i look at her and was going to ask her but she said "i open it with my mouth"and look at me.

what?, how?, how can someone open a rop with mouth? Like seriously...

"I saw it in movies and i thought to try it so I did" she said, she look down and continued her work. I was looking at her 'she is really smart'..

Don't know why but i found it attractive, but there were some thing else which i found more attractive and it was her locket.

I never saw this locket on her neck. 'ooo... So you now about what she wear and what not?' my subconscious mind said.

My thought of chain Brock when she said "done". I said in excitement "Wow... You ar---" "shuuu" she said quickly keeping her finger on my mouth.

"What are you doing..., they will hear us" she said in low voice and my head automatically nodded. I look in her eyes, the way she was talking i found it different.

The Priya i meet first was completely opposite of the Priya who is standing in front of me. She was also looking worried. I don't know why but her eyes was telling that she was looking afired, worried and concerned.

"Do you want to stay here all night?" She asked, "no i don't" I said, "then stood up.." she said and i found myself still sitting there like dumb..

I stood up and was going to take a step forward but fall on floor. I don't know what happened than I saw my legs were still tied with rop and found some one laughing.

I know who's that person, i sit straight and remove the rop. I saw she was still laughing at me.

how can someone laugh at this serious situation?, like seriously?