chapter 22

*Author pov*

At evening everyone was getting ready for party. Maid's were preparing 'shahi Indian food', some were preparing the dinning room...

But in Priya's room they both were lost in each other's eyes. As Shivani and Raj saw them they both left towards there room...

Priya walked near him and stood infornt of Aditya. They both scan eachother from head to toe and smiled when there eyes meet...

"How I'm looking?" Priya asked

"Breathtaking..." He said, looking in her eyes. Soon reality hit him when Priya asked "sorry?"

"Aa----i--i mean--- you're looking beautiful" he said.

"You're also looking handsome" Priya said while smileing.

"Are you Priya na?---, mean's my wild cat?, I never thought that you also know how to appreciate someone" Aditya said

Hearing this Priya feel something in her stomach...She ignored it and hit on his arm in friendly manner and said

"I'm not that rude..., I was hateing you because---"

"Because?....."

"Because...i feel your too annoying" she said and walked towards her dressing table.

"And now?"

"Now---i think I was worng, mean's you are not that annoying..."

"Then---CAN WE BE FRIENDS?.."

Priya stopped for a while, he than again asked "i asked, can We be a friend's?...

"Sure, why not?" She said And they reached out their hands for friendship...

"Then let's go..., everyone must be waiting for us..."

Priya nodded and take a step forward but that time she trapped in her saree and about to fall but Aditya caught her by her waist....

As she's a clumsy girl she thought she will fall on floor that's why she closed her eyes tightly but thankfully Aditya caught her....

Now her one hand was on his muscular chest and other one was around his neck.

"Be careful Priya..." He said with concern...

Priya open her eyes slowly only to found two beutiful pairs of black eyes which is looking at her in concern....

He was asking her something but she was lost in his eyes, seeing this he stopped and again lost in her eyes...

The room was silent, there was only one sound and that was the heartbeat of both of them....

Suddenly someone enter and that was none other than Neha and pallavi...

They both get stuck on there place seeing Both of them... like this..

Soon Shivani also come and smlie apper on her face seeing them.

Pallavi and Neha look at Shivani  in confusion, "wait, don't ask anything to me..."

Saying this they all enter in, Shivani smlie at them than she clear her throat....

hearing this sound they both Brock the eye contact and found three ladies looking at them...

Priya and Aditya quickly escape from eachother. "What is this---" pallavi was going to ask something but Aditya said

"You--guys----enjoyed, i will come in few minutes..." Saying this he come out of her room.