Chapter 34

*AUTHOR POV*

"Good morning mr.aditya gupta, now get up" Priya said on call.

"Hummm, Priyaaaa. Just two minutes yarr" he said in sleepy voice.

"No...no one more minutes and all, go and fresh up. today is your birthday and for your information we are going today on date...OUR FIRST DATE..." Priya said and hearing this he open his eyes quickly and sit on his bed

"Are you free today?" He asked and she humble, "okay than get ready I'm coming in one hour's to pick up you..."

"Okay..." She said and Hung up the call. He then get ready wearing this

And Priya also get ready wearing this

Soon Priya's phone rang and she run towards enters but stopped by her parents

"What happened mom?" She asked.

"Are you going outside for work?" Her dad asked and she nodded..

"Is that work are important?" Her mom asked

"Yes mom, but--why are you asking. Did you want to say something to me?" She asked

Nandini and aanad look at eachother and then aanad nodded and Nandini said Priya "yes, but you go you have important work na...we will talk in evening..."

"Okay...but if you have something urgent than i will go later after discussion..." She said.

"Come beta, first have a sit" aanad said and Priya nodded. She texted Aditya to 'wait for a while her parents want to discuss with her something...'
Then they all sit on sofa and aanad Started.

"See, beta you're grow up now and also successed in your career, till this journey your mom-dad was with you but what about next?" He asked and Priya raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"We will be not able to support you till your last breath, your mom and me are getting older now, we want to see our children's have someone who will take care of them after us...like we do.." And she understands a little bit what they want to say...