chapter 9

AUTHOR POV...

Here Aditya and Priya Both was unconscious sitting on chair in dark room.

Actually Rakesh want to kidnapped Aditya but Priya also entered in this matter, so he created a other plan to kidnapped Both of them.

By kidnapping them he's going to blackmail Raj. He wants to keep alive the lie he told to world.

Actually when Aditya call Rakesh p.a from Suresh office and told him to meet Aditya that time Rakesh was there hearing everything.

Rakesh get doubt when he saw Both of them by his own eyes. So it's Rakesh plan to called him here.

While after talking with him, Priya get a doubt, so she stopped there and told Suresh everything that was bothering her.

Suresh also get doubt but they both didn't said anything to anyone. So Suresh create anthor planned.

He told Priya that he is go his office for collecting proof against him. But Priya stopped him by saying she will go there.

First Suresh was not ready but Priya being Priya, some how she managed him to gave her permission and he give.

Than Suresh explain her everything as he will be here for kidnapping Aditya, that time Priya need to collect he's all online documents in a pendrive.

In the night at around 9:15 she rechad at he office. With the help of that guard whom she meet morning she entered in with back enterce.

Lucky That guard was a good men, so he took her in. As Priya thought but she doesn't know that Rakesh ordered to that guard to do that.

Rakesh said him Do as she said and that guard also did. That guard took her in and Priya did her work. She collected all documents in pendrive.

In that pendrive there was a secret cheap, so she collected it in that. After doing that she come out of he's office and sit in the car.

As she thought that guard help her do she thanks him. And drove off towards the next destination.

Between that she massage Suresh that work is done. Suresh told her to come but she ignored it, as she wants to help Aditya.

She already get a doubt by hearing the address, so she decided to go there.

She reached there and saw the seen infornt of her and her doubt come true.

She was scared looking Aditya unconscious. She thought he did something with him, in scared and tension she yelled his name...

PRIYA pov...

"ADITYAaa..." I yelled as I saw Aditya falling on floor unconscious. I run towards him, i tried to woke up him but he was unconscious.

"WHAT YOU DID WITH HIM,MR.RAKESH?" I asked that money hungry, rude person.

"I did what he deserves" he said without showing a little bit concerned.

"WHY....." I asked standing infornt of him. "HE TRY TO REVEAL THE TRUTH THAT I'M HIDING FROM THE WHOLE WORLD SINCE LAST 9-10 YEAR'S.. THAT'S WHY I MADE HIM UNCONSCIOUS.."He said

How cruel he was, I just heard about him that he is money hungry, rude person but what I'm seeing it was beyond of my imagination. how can a father behave with he's own son like this?

I don't think that Aditya is worng, he's not doing worng by hateing him. After meeting him and Talking with him i thought Aditya is much better than him...
No....why I'm comparing this rude, money hungry person with a respectful soul...

"Are you that girl who come with him this morning?" He asked, how he know that, i nodded.

"Oooo, so your that silly women who thinks she is too smart.. right" he said coming closer to me.

I took a step back but i stopped when my back hit someone's chest. I turned around and saw two men wearing a black mask.

Not only two there are more than two, They had tied Aditya to a chair, and there was another chair beside him.

First i couldn't understand but than they both heldy hand tightly. "TIED HER TO CHAIR TIGHTLY.." he ordered that men and they did what he said.

I tried my best to escape from them but some how they Tide me. After sitting on chair i tried my best to woke up Aditya, but he couldn't.

He then picked up my purse and started searching something. I act to scared a little bit as i know what he try to find in that."what are you searching in that?" I asked.

He then took out a pendrive that I placed in my bag carefully. In that pen drive i collect all he's illegal work documents. That's why he took that but he doesn't know that I'm Priya Mahajan.

As much as He think I'm crazy, and i think I'm smart, actually I'm more than that. I come here with proper planning.

I'm going to Said something but before i could, someone sepred something on my face and in two seconds I close my eyes.but before i could be unconscious I heard someone phone rang.

*Again ATHOUR POV.....*

On other hand, everyone was waiting for Aditya's phone. When Aditya left  Suresh tell everything to everyone that he sent Priya at he's office.

He knows that Priya will renter safe, because he never thought she will go there to save him.

He was assuming that Priya will return with all the proofs and about Aditya than Suresh already told this matter to police.

Police will go there to save him. So as like that he saved Both of them.

Rakesh get a called when he entered in dark room and before Aditya's arrival that, Priya took all the information.

But he knows that she will definitely come here to save him. And he was right, Priya went there for saving him and everything happened there.

Rakesh told he's men to shift Both of them to there besment. They both are unconscious and he knows Suresh Will called police.

So for he's safety he shifted Both of them. He ordered he's gang to look at them, and He doesn't even check the pendrive.

he leave from there with the pendrive to Mahajan palace. he entered in every one sitting there was now shock.

"YOU... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Raj asked.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Hey beautiful people...🤗

I want to tell you guys something that was bothering me since few days...😔

I notice that, when i update my chapter There were only few people who do vote, than the people who read the chapter...

So guys please don't do this 😔
After all your one little click on that '🌟' will encourage me to write more...

So do vote and follow for more 💜😊...