chapter 18

*AUTHOR POV*

Aditya turned and saw Raj and Shivani Both were standing there looking at him.

They both look at each other than at Aditya. "What are you doing in my sister room?" Raj asked rising he's eyebrow.

"Nothing---nothing, I was just came here to talk with her." He said and Raj again look at him curiously. Shivani was standing behind him, trying to not laughing at seeing his brother face.

"What you want to talk with her, in this time?" Raj asked. "Actually---actually, Suresh uncle called me, they want to talk with both of us so..."

"So?" Raj asked

"So i came here to her room." He said. than Aditya's eyes fall on Shivani who was standing there looking at him, trying to not laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked her. "Nothing..., by the way, someone yelled now a min ago, you now who's that?" She asked playfully which Raj understand.

"Yaa..., that Priya yelled" he said.
"Why?" Raj and Shivani asked together. "Aadi... your pho---" some said suddenly and every one of them look at her.

It's was Priya who is standing beside Aditya now, looking at Shivani and Raj. She look at Aditya and then asked "what happened?"

"why are you still awake Priya" Raj asked. "Actually i was---" "yes.. Aditya brother tell us everything" Shivani said playfully.

"What you tell them?" Priya asked him in lower voice. "Nothing...just what is truth i said that" he answered in low voice.

"Then why they both are looking at us like this?" She said in low voice. Soon they understand what they both were thinking.

They both look at each other than said in usion "it's nothing like what you both are thinking"

"But we didn't said anything?" Raj said. Then Priya said "Aaa..., brother actually Suresh uncle called him--"

"We now that, you don't need to explain this" Shivani said. "Actually she yelled, she saw a lizard in her bedroom" Aditya said.

He look at Priya and she also nodded. "Yes..., he is right, i yelled because of lizard. And..you know na.. brother, how much i scared lizard's" Priya said.

"Yes..i know, i know" Raj said whlie smiling a little bit. Actually Raj and Shivani know that they both are saying truth but they are just enjoying this moment by teasing them.

The way they both are talking and specially there face's. Aditya and Priya was talking truth, but still they don't know why they feeling different and difficult to explain them.

"Aa..., i have some important work tomorrow, I'm going to sleep." Priya said. "Aa..., wait, are going without giving him his phone?" Shivani said.

Priya nodded and gave Aditya his phone. She said good night to everyone and left. After than raj and Shivani Both look at Aditya while folding there hand's.

"I'm also going, by.., good night" he said and left. They both smlie and said good night back to him.

When Aditya close his room door, Shivani and Raj burst out in laugh.

"And they are saying there is nothing in both of them like what we are thinking?" Shivani said after controlling her laugh.

Raj nodded. "See Raj, now you believe na, that I'm telling truth." She said and he nodded. "I'm also agree now" he said.

"Can you do one favour on me, after everything get clear can you--" "i will talk with both of them. Don't worry" Raj said.

"You are really going to talk with Priya also?" She asked. "Yes.., actually i think Aditya will be best for her" Raj said.

"Really?" She asked and he nodded. "Thanks raj" she said and hugged him. "Anything for my wife" he said and hugged her back.

Whlie on other side Priya and Aditya Both are lay down on there bed thinking about why they both feel different and difficult to explain the truth to Raj and Shivani.

As Aditya get a hint but Priya is still unknown about her feelings towards Aditya. She was now thinking deeply why she started feeling different suddenly around Aditya?, she was trying to find out the answer but fall asleep.

*Priya POV*

I was sitting in front of a sea, looking at the beautiful view in front of me. There no one other than me.

It was so quiet that the sound of the ocean waves could be clearly heard; but i heard someone footsteps.

I look at that direction and found one men was coming near me. He was waring a white pant and shirt looking soo handsome. I stood up and walked towards him to saw who's that men is.

I stopped in sudden when the person in front of me turned out to be someone I knew. Yes.. I saw Aditya.

But why he's wearing white shirt and pants. No doubt he was looking handsome but there is anthor things which catch my attention.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers and something is also in he's hand. He then said "Priya..."
I look at him, he was smliing at me.

"Priya..., wakeup, wakeup Priya" he said. 'What..., did he come to say this to me holding one bouquet?' "Wakeup Priya..." He said loudly shaking me.

I quickly open my eyes, and found myself on bed. 'did I saw dream?' i asked myself. I look around and found I was in my bedroom and in front of me Shivani was standing.

She asked me "i think you saw a beautiful dream, right?" I look at her. 'Did she saw what i just saw in my dream?', "Mean's, your smliing in sleep, so i thought you saw a beautiful dream" Shivani said.

I didn't said anything, "what you saw in your dream?" She asked. 'if i tell her the dream, she will again started teasing me, as i don't think she forgot about the last night. So it's better i will tell her after sometime'

"What are you thinking?" She asked. "Nothing " i said. "First I will go to fresh up myself. I'm getting late for work " i said.

"Wait..., i forgot to tell you. You need to take leave for some days. As today Suresh uncle is coming and he wants you and Aditya at home." She said.

I nodded and got up from bed. She also left after giving me massage. I close my room door and took a sign in relief. I went towards bathroom and did my morning routine.

After then i come downstairs, and enter in living room. There were everyone was sitting on sofa but my eyes fall on Aditya and i remember the dream I saw in morning.

But that time mom invite me in and i sit beside Shivani. There were Suresh uncle, harsh brother and pravin brother also come.

My friends, Neha and pallvi also come with them. They first asked me about my condition, and i gave them answer.

Soon our discussion start...

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Hey beautiful people 💜...

Hope you're enjoying, but i want to tell you guys that i uploaded the character photo's of New book.

So if you found a time, then please go and check out that also.

Do '🌟', follow and share with your friends 🙂💜