wildest dreams

________________________________

"he's so tall, and handsome as hell. he's so bad, but he does it so well."
warnings: aged up, making out (based off of the last text convo in king of my heart)
________________________________

you had just gotten back from visiting your family in florida and it had been over a week since you've seen mason. he's been falling asleep on the phone with you everything and you've been texting a lot, but it wasn't the same.

throwing your suitcase on the floor and laying in your bed, you decided to call mason and let him know you were home.

"i know, i was stalking your plane. i love you i'm coming over!" he hangs up. you smile at the excited tone of his voice. thankfully, your parents were also leaving to go grocery shopping, so you and mason were gonna be by yourselves.

soon after mason texted, you heard his car pull into your driveway, and his quick footsteps from the front door to your room.

"i missed you so much, oh my God!" mason bursts through your door, picking you up and hugging you. you smile, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. "i missed you more, a week is too long!"

mason eventually puts you back down onto the floor and walks you to your bed, laying on-top of you and connecting your lips, using one arm to hold himself up.

you melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck and putting your hand into his hair, your heavy breaths and soft whimpers being the only sound in the room. he groans as you pull on his hair, making your cheeks flush red.

he flips you over so now you're sitting on his lap. "oh my gosh" you mumble in between kisses, making mason smirk. he grabs your hips and starts moving them against his, making you whimper and squeeze his shoulders.

mason moves his lips down to your neck, leaving dark marks. "shit mason!" you move your head back for more access, making him smile against your neck and move his lips down your collarbone.

mason hears the front door open, putting his hand over your mouth to muffle your noises, "shhh baby, you don't want your parents to hear do you?"

you shake your head, your whimpers being muffled as his other hand is still moving your hips against his. you move his hand off of your mouth, kissing him again a few times before fully pulling away, breathless.

you lay your head on his shoulder, trying to catch your breath, mason doing the same. "shit" you quickly lift your head up, putting your hand on your neck. "don't worry, i stopped by the store and got you more concealer baby" he pulls it out of his pocket, handing it to you.

"you're a life saver" you kiss his cheek, getting off of his lap and going in-front of your mirror, covering up the marks that mason made on your neck.

a/n: this got a little heated🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 if you don't understand, read king of my heart!! (the last chapter before this one) vote and comment!!