hickeys

(you're both over 16, don't read if you're uncomfortable not smut)
_________________________________

"y/nnnnn" mason whined, getting more annoyed because i wasn't paying attention to him. i'm glad he finally knows how it feels because he's been on the game all day with tristan and miguel. i was currently on facetime with madeleine and ignoring mason. he kept tapping me and shaking me, "y/n y/n y/n y/n y/n!" he begged.

"oh my god y/n/n please go pay attention to him so he'll shut up." maddy sighs, playfully rolling her eyes. mason side-eyes maddy, making her laugh. he grabs my phone, "yeah maddy she has to go bye!" he clicks the "end call" button and hangs up on her. i finally get fed up by him and turn to face him, "jesus mason i was talking to maddy because you ignored me all day on that dumbass game!" i yell at him. i stand up and walk away from him because he's pissing me off.

he smirks, and it's like a lightbulb went off in his head. "you're really cute when you're mad you know that?" he moves closer to me, grabbing my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. i involuntarily blush, trying to stay mad at him. on instinct i melt into his touch, my body slowly relaxing. he notices and pulls me closer by my waist.

"mason stop i'm trying to be mad at y-" he interrupts me by grabbing my face and kissing me. i immediately melt into it and put my hands in his hair, playing with his curls. he slips his tongue into my mouth and pushes me against the wall, using one hand to pin my hands above my head. he moves his free hand from my face to my waist, massaging the skin. i pull him closer to me, deepening the kiss.

he lifts me up by my thighs and brings me to my bed, putting me down onto it and crawling on top of me, pinning me down. he grabs my upper thigh and hooks my leg around his waist, rubbing my thigh with his thumb. he disconnects our lips and we're left breathless.

he smiles at me, kissing me one more time before connecting his lips to my jaw, placing wet kisses and sucking from my jaw to my neck. "mase" i whine, my breathing getting heavier. he continues the kisses down to my collarbone, muttering a "shhh baby." i start squirming at the feeling, until he squeezes my hip, making me stop.

i wrap my legs around his hips and flip us over. he continues placing kisses everywhere, moving back up from my neck, to my jaw, and back to my lips. i involuntarily start grinding my hips, making him groan into the kiss. the heat immediately rises to my cheeks as he puts one hand on my thigh and his other on the back of my head, cradling it.

he massages my thigh, making me whimper. my hands on his shoulders, squeezing the fabric of his shirt. i pull away, my breathing heavy. he reattaches his lips to the other side of my neck, i throw my head back more, giving him more access. "please." i whine, making him smirk against my neck. "please what sweetheart?" he teases, still putting hickeys everywhere. he grabs my hips and starts grinding me on his lap, making me whine more. "fuck." he groans, making me internally scream.

he pulls away, and smiles at my puffy lips and my flushed cheeks. "holy shit." i giggle, leaning forward and putting my head on his chest, hearing his rapid heartbeat. "you did so good baby." i sit up, blushing like crazy. "mase you have to stop saying stuff like that or this kind of thing is gonna happen away more often." i laugh.

"i mean i wouldn't mind and obviously by the sounds you were making you wouldn't either." he smirks, moving stray hairs out of my face. i smack his chest, my eyes widening. "mason!" i move off his lap, going to look in the mirror.

"mason oh my god!" he gets up, and moves to stand behind me. he starts laughing in shock, "holy shit y/n." i groan, my shoulders dropping. "mason how am i supposed to hide these." i'm literally dumbfounded at this point. there's hickeys all over my neck and collarbone. "c'mon baby we've hid them before we'll hide them again." he jokes.

"yeah i guess." i look in the mirror one more time. he kisses my cheek and pulls me to my bed, laying us down and going to sleep.

a/n: this one has me hot and bothered like HELLO?????? vote and comment guys😇😇 (not proofread)