stress

_________________________________

gets a little spicy but no smut!!! (aged up to 18)

mason has currently not been answering my texts for the last few hours. it was starting to worry me, normally he doesn't do this, we always call and text constantly throughout the day, unless we're with eachother.

i've tried to call him and text him, but he's leaving me on read everytime.

mase🩷

y/n💌:
hi mase wyd i miss you
read 5:49 pm

mason thames!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read 6:12 pm

mase did i do something? i'm sorry
read 6:45 pm

please answer me you're scaring me
read 7:29 pm

_________________________________

i was really worried, he's never done this to me before. i debated on texting him again but i didn't wanna piss him off incase he was already mad at me. even if he was mad at me or if we would argue he'd always communicate because he felt bad ignoring me.

we hadn't argued or anything, everything between us was perfectly fine.

i checked his life360, and he was in his car so i knew he had his phone on him, he was 10 minutes away from my house. it was honestly starting to upset me more knowing that he was deliberately not responding.

i got up, about to leave my room until i heard my phone buzz from my bed. it was mason calling, i instantly picked up.

his breathing was shaky and he sounded distressed.

"mase?? are you okay what's going on. i've been worried." i tried not to make him feel bad about not responding because he sounded like something was wrong but i knew he could hear it in my voice.

"can i please come over y/n. i don't know why i'm asking i'm already on my way. i'm sorry i didn't answer you i'm so sorry." his breath was shaky and he was sniffling. my heart dropped at how upset he sounded.

"of course baby don't worry about it it's okay. be safe i love you. please drive safe." i was trying to calm him down. his breathing became less shaky. "okay i will i love you too." he hangs up the phone.

i was impatiently waiting on him to be here. my leg was violently bouncing up and down, i was worried about him he's never sounded like this before. i don't think it was something i did, i just needed to know what was going on.

about 5 more minutes went by until i heard his car pull in the driveway. he knocked on the front door, i immediately opened it to see him with tears on his face and he was soaking wet from the rain.

he shut the door and immediately pulled me towards him into an almost bone crushing hug. he cried into my shoulder and played with the ends of my hair, trying to calm himself down. we stayed like that for a few minutes, his tears soaking my shirt.

i pull away and take his face into my hands, wiping his tears away. "mason what happened honey? tell me what's got you so worked up." he looks down at me, moving a piece of hair out of my face. he sniffles, "i'm so stressed out with everything. filming and paparazzi constantly following me everywhere i go is stressing me out so much."

i frown, pulling him down to the couch and putting his head into my chest. i play with his hair and rub his back. "i'm sorry mase. i know how stressful it can be, you shouldn't have to deal with this. it's not your fault."

he sniffles, more tears coming down his face. "it's just so stressful y/n. i love my fans and i love acting but sometimes i can only take so much i don't think people understand that." he cries, hugging me tighter.

tears pool in my eyes, i never knew he felt like this and i felt so bad for not seeing it before. "i understand, i promise you i understand you. i know it's hard but you can't let people make you feel like this okay? i love you too much to let you get like this." i cry, trying my hardest to hide my voice cracks.

he looks up at me, not crying anymore. he wipes my tears and grabs my hand, kissing it and running his thumb across the top of it.

"we'll be okay baby." he kisses my cheek.

"mase i'm supposed to be comforting you not the other way around." i giggle, wiping my face. he smiles at me, "yeah but you're one to suffer in silence sweetheart i know you." i scoff in pretend offense, making him laugh.

"c'mere" he grabs my cheek, pulling me in and kissing me. after a few seconds, he sits up, pulling me into his lap. i adjust myself, getting comfortable. he groans into the kiss, grabbing my hips to make me stay still. i gasp, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. i grasp the front of his shirt, one of his hands going to my bare waist, the other to my thigh.

he pulls away, moving his lips down to my neck, sucking on the skin. i whimper, "mase" i squeeze his shoulders. he finds my sweet spot, making me whine. "right here?" he teases, obviously loving the reaction he's getting out of me. "please." i whisper, involuntarily grinding my hips against him.

he pulls away, throwing his head back. "don't stop doing that baby, you look so pretty like this." he breathes out, reconnecting our lips. he grabs my waist and helps me move faster. i whimper into the kiss, gripping his hair. "please mason." i breathlessly whisper, pulling away to breathe.

his breathing is heavy and he's sweating. the look on his face alone makes me blush but the fact that i'm making him look like this drives me insane.

i lean forward and put my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath. i can hear his rapid heartbeat and his heavy breaths. he stops grinding my hips and puts one hand the back of my head, playing with my hair. "you did so good for me sweetheart. you know how much i love you?"

i smile, wrapping my arms around around his neck. "i love you, are you okay now?" he stands up, taking us upstairs. "more than okay baby."

a/n: that escalated quickly literally had me hot and bothered fr🥰🥰 i would write smut but idk if it'd be weird even if i aged him up. pls vote, this isn't proofread btw