era's tour

_________________________________

it's my 16th birthday, we celebrated masons a few months ago and now it's my turn.

mase💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

mase💕💞💓💗💖💘💝:
happy birthday angel, i love you.🩷 i'll see you soon okay?
read 11:14 am

y/n💌💐:
i'm so excited to see you, i love you too mase
mase💕💞💓💗💖💘💝 loved your message.

i smiled at my phone, he's my favorite person. i got up, brushed my teeth, and did my skincare routine. going downstairs, i went to the kitchen and waited on him to get here. his life360 said he was 8 minutes away, thank god he's almost here.

8 minutes later, i heard him pull into my driveway. he opened the door with his key, and walked in with chick-fil-a, flowers, and a gift bag in his hands. he sits it down on the counter and comes over to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"happy birthday sweet girl, i love you so much." he mutters into my ear. i hug him tighter, "i love you more." "not possible." he challenges, making me laugh. i lean up, kissing him passionately. i was so inlove with him i couldn't even put it into words.

he grabs the food and the gift bag, then throws me over his shoulder. "mase!" i squeal, kicking my feet. he sets me down on the couch, pulling me closer to him. "thanks baby girl i love chickfila!" i laugh, eating the food. he side eyes me, "don't ever say that ever again." he fights off a laugh.

we finish eating, and i get up and throw the trash away. i come back to see him holding the gift bag with a big smile on his face. sitting next to him, he hands me the bag, and starts recording me. "open it." he smiles.

i open the bag to see taylor swift tickets for tonight. i blink a few times, making sure that this is really happening. a smile immediately comes onto my face, literally i'm in disbelief. i turn towards him, teary eyed. "is this real?? oh my god mason!" i cry, throwing myself onto him.

"it's real baby." he laughs, wrapping his arms around me. "oh my god i love you so much. thank you, you're my favorite person ever." i grin, kissing him all over his face.

"you're welcome honey, and you're my favorite person too. you might wanna start getting ready, aren't you supposed to get there early because of traffic?" he kisses my cheek.

"yes come on!" i dragged him to my room.

your outfit:

"does this look good?" i do a spin, showing him my outfit

"does this look good?" i do a spin, showing him my outfit. he smiles, walking over to me and putting his hands on my hips, softly kissing me. he deepens the kiss and picks me up, taking me to my bathroom and sitting me on the counter.