essay

______________________________

you were sitting on masons bed with him while he was writing his essay for school. mason was typing away while you were laying on his shoulder, holding onto his arm. he has been writing for over an hour, and you were starting to get bored.

"mase when will you be done?" you whisper, not wanting to disturb him. "i don't know baby, maybe another hour or so. turn the tv on or something"

mason kisses your forehead and goes back to writing. you turn the tv on and go on netflix, rewatching gilmore girls for the 5th time.

after an episode, you start to get hungry. "i'm going to get food, do you want something? maybe you should take a break" you stand up, waiting on his response. "no i'm okay, i might come down in a few minutes honey" mason continues typing, not looking up from his computer.

you go downstairs and to the kitchen to find something to eat. after a few minutes of waiting for your food to heat up, it finishes cooking. you bring it upstairs and sit back in his bed to eat. "i brought some for you incase you get hungry" you kiss his cheek and begin to eat your food.

after about 20 more minutes of watching gilmore girls and scrolling through your phone, you start to get tired. you put your phone down and lean more into mason, wrapping your arms around his bicep and leaning on his shoulder.

mason notices and kisses your head, "go to sleep if you're tired baby, i'll be right here." you mumble an "mhm" in response and fall asleep.

mason finally finishes his essay, putting his computer away and getting out of bed to shower. he carefully moves you off of his arm and lays you down, kissing your head before going to the bathroom.

you wake up to mason getting back in bed, moving you to lay on his chest. "mm- you're warm" you move closer to him, throwing an arm around his torso. "well yeah baby i just showered" mason laughs at your tired tone, running his hands through your hair.

"did you eat?" you look up at mason, resting your chin on your hand. "yeah, thanks for making me food. you didn't have to" he leans down and pecks your lips, rubbing your cheek. "you were working so hard and i couldn't leave you hungry mase" you giggle, laying your head back down and feeling your eyes get heavy again.

mason smiles, continuing to play with your hair as you both fall asleep watching gilmore girls.

you wake up the next morning to a text from your mom:

mom

mom
Y'all are so cute

a/n: help i didn't know how to end this so there's that😭😭😭 does it sound better written in this point of view or the other way?? vote and comment!!