homework

mase💗:

mase💗:
hey baby wyd

y/n/n💐:
this stupid ass homework i'm about to cry

mase💗:
do you need help?

y/n/n💐:
please can you come over

mase💗:
of course pretty, i'll be there soon. i love you

y/n/n💐:
thank you i love you too
read 7:14pm
_________________________________

i hear the door bell ring, and i go downstairs to answer it. i open the door to see my boyfriend at the door, smiling at me. "hi my love" he mutters in my ear, hugging me tight. "i'm so glad you're here i was literally on the verge of crying." i tell him while pushing my face further into his neck. he lifts me up and carry's me up the stairs, making me laugh.

he puts me on my bed, where all my homework was scattered. "holy shit." he blurts out, his eyes widening. "they expect you to do this in one night?" he asks, dumbfounded. i had 6 pages of math and 3 pages of reading. "this is better than how it normally is." i mutter, feeling the urge to cry again.

i realize how long it's gonna take us to do, and soon enough i feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "it's okay sweetheart." mason grabs me, pulling me into his lap. the stress of having homework 24/7 and not having time to do it was all hitting me at once. i cry into his shoulder, gripping the back of his shirt while he plays with my hair and whispers sweet nothings into my ear, rocking me back and forth.

"we're gonna finish it, okay? we can listen to taylor swift or whoever you want to while we do it." he whispers in my ear, still continuing to play with my hair. i nod my head, feeling my eyes getting heavy from all the crying. i try to fight it but eventually i fall asleep on his shoulder.

masons pov:

i can only imagine how stressed out she is, balancing school, acting, and doing cheer (or whatever sport you play) has to be stressing her out. i hear her sobs turn into steady breaths and feel her body relax against me. i turn my head a little to look at her and she's fast asleep, cheeks flushed and eyes a little bit puffy. i smile to myself at how cute she looks.

leaning forward, i grab the homework papers she has to do. it takes me about an hour and a half to do it. she's still asleep by the time i get done, until another 30 minutes passes by. i feel her stir, as she lifts her head up and her eyes widen. "oh no mason shit i fell asleep i forgot about the homework!" before she gets more anxious, i reassure her "no honey i already did it all for you so you could sleep, look." i point to all of the finished papers. she looks at all of the papers and i can see the relief in her eyes.

y/ns pov:

i smile and my heart grows at the sight of all of my homework papers being done, almost wanting to cry again, except out of happiness this time. i turn my neck back around to face him to hug him, almost knocking him on his back. he hugs me back, laughing at my reaction. i start kissing him all over his face, finally kissing him on his lips. he smiles into it, making me smile harder. i pull way, still overwhelmed at how good of a boyfriend i have. "mason i literally love you so much like oh my God you don't understand." i tell him, hugging him again.

"i love you more pretty girl" he responds.

a/n: this is kinda cute, im working on a request atm but please send more and vote!!!! this isn't proofread!!