period

i woke up with a piercing pain in my stomach, i checked the time and it was almost 6 am. i groaned and turned over to see my boyfriend fast asleep with one arm wrapped around my waist and the other one supporting my head.

i got up and stumbled when another sharp pain came through my stomach. i walked to the bathroom to find out i started my period. i did my business and laid back down with mason.

i kept trying to go back to sleep, but the pain was starting to get worse and i started quietly crying, trying my hardest not to wake up my sleeping boyfriend. i felt moving behind me and i went silent, hoping i didn't wake him up. surely enough i did. i felt his thumb rubbing my bare stomach as he wrapped his arm tighter around me.

i turned around and buried my head in his chest, really hoping he didn't see me crying. he started playing with my hair and kissed my head. i was so relaxed at this point and about to fall back asleep when i heard him ask, "what's the matter baby?"

"my stomachs hurting so bad mase, i started my period and my cramps are really bad right now for some reason." he frowned and pulled me closer, rubbing my back. "do you need anything? do you want me to go somewhere and get you food?" i smiled at him, "no it's okay, can you just hold me?"

with a grin, he sat up a little bit and pulled me on top of him, wrapping his arm around my waist and putting his other one under my shirt, rubbing my back. i heard him cut the tv on and play some random netflix show, turning it down a little so it wouldn't keep me awake. he kissed my head, "are you sure you're okay y/n? i really don't mind going and getting you food baby." i kissed his shoulder and shook my head no, falling back asleep on his lap.

time skip

i woke up in the same position i fell asleep in, except we were laying down. i felt a weight on my shoulder and moved my head slightly to see his head on my shoulder, asleep. i slowly got off of his lap and brushed my teeth. i went downstairs and into the kitchen, making sure i didn't wake him up this time. it was 10:30 at this point and i was starving.

i was cooking pancakes for me and mason because i knew he'd be hungry by the time he woke up. i was about to take them out of the pan and put them on two plates for us when i felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. he kissed my neck, my cheeks going bright red because he knows anything he does still makes me flustered.

"these look so good my love." he muttered into my ear, making me blush again. "i know, brooke taught me how to make them." he laughed a little in response, coming out from behind me to put our pancakes on our plates and put syrup on them (or if you don't like syrup then pretend he didn't lmao) he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me over to the couch, pulling me closer to him as we sat down.

we ate our pancakes and watched movies the rest of the day.

a/n: i don't ever write so sorry if this is cringe LMFAOO. ik it isn't that long but it's okay😭😭 comment if you have requests!!!