skincare

i was laying on my boyfriends chest scrolling through tiktok. a video came on my for you page about a girl doing her boyfriends makeup. i grinned and sat up, getting his attention. "what is it pretty?" he looked up at me.

"mase can we please do this tiktok trend?" i begged him, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to tell me no. "what kind of trend?" he asked me, kind of confused about how excited i was. i showed him the tiktok and he hesitated, but agreed, seeing how excited i was.

we got up from my bed and went into my bathroom that was connected to my room. "sit on the counter babe." i told him, getting my skincare supplies. he sat on the counter and pulled me in between his legs, his hands on my waist.

i applied the cleanser on his face, making him jump a little because it was cold. "okay mase now wash it off with cold water, not scalding hot water this time." i told him, giggling. "that was one time!" he defended himself, throwing his hands up. he washed the cleanser off and turned back around, ready for the next step.

"okay now i'm gonna put toner on your face." he made a weird face at me, "what the hell is that?" i laughed, rubbing it on his face. "no idea but it's supposed to be good for your skin i think." i continued rubbing it on his skin until it was absorbed.

"y/nnn are you almost done i'm tired!" he whined at me, pulling me closer. i cut my eyes at him, "mason i have literally done two things stop whining." he looked back at me with a defeated look, then smirked. i was confused until he leaned closer to me, kissing my cheek to my jawline to my neck. my face turned beet red, trying my hardest to resist not pushing him away.

"mason stop i have to finish i'm almost done." i put hyaluronic acid on my hands, dampening his face a little before rubbing it into his skin. his eyes were closed and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. "mase" i said, a little too loud. his eyes opened, "sorry baby it's so relaxing." i kissed him, smiling a little. "i'm almost done i promise, all i have to do now is moisturizer." he nodded, kissing my forehead.

i rubbed the moisturizer on his skin, making sure i didn't put too much. "baby hurry up pleaseee i'm ready to cuddle you." he pouted. i quickly finished. he jumped off the counter and picked me up, taking me to my bed.

he laid me down on my bed, him laying fully on me. he leaned up and kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist, his thumb rubbing my bare skin.

some time went by and i was about to fall asleep, when i felt him move to lay behind me and pull me into his chest, kissing my head and muttering "i love you."

a/n: these are literally so corny i'm sorry but i saw the trend on tiktok and wanted to make it a chapter😭 vote and comment for more requests!!