hoodie

mase🩷

mase🩷:
baby.

y/n/n💐:
yes?

mase🩷:
do you have my hoodie?

y/n/n💐:
bro be more specific😭

mase🩷:
don't "bro" me
the blue one you know like my favorite one

y/n/n💐:
oh
no comment

mase🩷:
y/n!
sweetheart you know i love you but
that's my favorite hoodie. where is it?

y/n/n💐:
on me
😊😊
sorry mase

mase🩷:
okay i'm on my way my love, i love you

y/n/n💐:
i love you too
mase🩷 loved a message
_______________________________

a little spicy!! (no smut) (they're both 16)

i heard a knock on my front door, interrupting my tv show. still in masons hoodie, i got up and opened the door. "hi honey, i need that hoodie." he smiles, hugging me. i pull away from him after a new seconds, smirking. "what's that face for?" he laughs, looking confused.

"if you want the hoodie so bad come and get it!" i yell, taking off in a run.

he runs after me, almost immediately catching up. "y/nnnn!" he yells, grabbing the back of my (his) hoodie. i pull away, running up the stairs. i take a sharp turn to my room, almost slipping in the process. "oh fuck." i hear him say, then hear a thump. i bust out laughing and run into my room, shutting the door.

he's right on my heels again and i hear the door open and shut again behind me. he stands in-front of the door, making sure i couldn't run out.

"take the hoodie off." he demands, pissed off because i made him fall on his ass. i start laughing again, but i stop, realizing that he's serious. "no i don't think so." i challenge. he walks towards me, grabbing my waist and pushing me onto the bed. he smirks, and it's like a lightbulb went off in his head.

he crawls on-top of me, pushing me down onto my bed, trapping me with his arms. he pulls my head towards him by the back of my neck, kissing me roughly. his other hand squeezes my waist, softly rubbing my bare skin under his hoodie. i whimper, forgetting all about the hoodie.

we continue making out, until i flip us over. he has one hand on the side of my neck, the other on my waist. i have my hands in his hair, softly tugging on it. he takes his hands off of me, and pulls the bottom of his hoodie up, taking it off of me.

"mason!" i whine at him, mad that he tricked me. "thanks baby." my lovely great awesome amazing boyfriend kisses my cheek. he puts the hoodie next to us and wraps his arms around my waist, me still on his lap. i lean into his touch, putting my head on his shoulder.

"i'm sorry for taking your hoodie." i mutter into his shoulder, feeling guilty. "don't worry about it honey, it's just a hoodie." he squeezes my waist. "i know mason but still it's your favorite one." i hug him tighter. he lifts my head up, holding my cheek. "baby really it's just a hoodie i promise." he smiles. "great thanks!" i jump off his lap and grab his hoodie, running out of my room.

"damnit." i hear him mutter, running after me.

a/n: i hope this doesn't suck HAHAHA i have no ideas, please vote and comment requests!!!! (not proofread)