"baby"

kissing, nothing too major😭😭
_______________________________

"mason my God you know i hate corny pet names." i roll my eyes, throwing myself on his bed.

"you're a hater, you hate everything." he lays next to me. i turn towards him, laying on my side to face him. "i don't hate you though." i grin at him, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"i know y/n/n." he smiles back at me, kissing me. i pull away after a few seconds, laying my head on his chest. he wraps his arms around me, "you okay?" i shiver, feeling goosebumps come up on my arms. "yeah i'm just cold and you're warm." he furrows his brows, "it's like 70 degrees in here. are you sick?" he feels my forehead, putting his palm on it.

"no i'm always cold." i laugh, getting up to get one of his hoodies. i put the hoodie on and go back to his bed. he starts laughing, making me stop infront of him. "what?" i giggle, confused. he grabs my hips, pulling me on his lap. "my hoodie is like a dress on you baby."

my face immediately turns red at the nickname. i groan, leaning forward and hiding my face in his chest. "what is it y/n?" he laughs, lifting my head up. "no." i mumble, hiding my face with my hands. "c'mon baby." he smirks, moving my hands and holding them.

"oh my God stop." i giggle, rolling off of him. it's like a lightbulb went off in his head, "i knew you didn't hate nicknames!" he teases, rolling over to face me.

"shut up." i stand up, going down to the kitchen. he follows behind me as i open the fridge, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"mase." my breath hitches, making me let go of the fridge doors and lean back into him.

he turns me around by my waist and kisses me, one hand on the side of my neck and the other on my waist.

he puts me on the counter as this turns into a makeout, until i pull away a few moments later, breathing heavily. i lay my head on his chest, basically putting all of my body weight on him. "i hate how easily you make me nervous." i mumble into his chest.

mason kisses the top of my head, "but you're cute when you're flustered baby." my cheeks turn red again, "you're doing this on purpose now!" i laugh, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and hugging him.

"like i said you're cute when you're flustered." he smirks. i playfully roll my eyes, "can you take me to the fridge i don't wanna walk." he mumbles "yeah." and puts his hands under my thighs, carrying me to the fridge. using one hand to hold onto his shoulder, i grab 2 dr peppers and close the fridge.

"thanks boyfriend!" i lay my head on his shoulder. he chuckles, "you're so welcome girlfriend."

he carries me to his room, kicking the door closed with his foot and laying me on his bed. he turns back around to leave, "wait where are you going?" i sit up. "just to the bathroom, i'll be right back honey. find a movie or something we can watch okay?"

i lean back, scrolling through movies until i stop on barbie (2023). grinning, i immediately press play and pause it again, waiting on him to come back.

he walks back into the room, "oh god." he sees the excited look on my face and automatically knows what we're watching. "nope. no complains you're gonna watch this movie and you're gonna like it." i smile as he gets into his bed next to me. "yes ma'am."

he puts his arm around me as i move down to lay my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his torso. "i knew we were gonna end up watching this damn movie." he groans.

"mason shut up and watch it, i've wanted to see this movie since it came out." i turn the volume up, throwing my leg over his lap.

"sorry baby." he chuckles, leaning down and kissing my head. my cheeks heat up again and i put my head further in his chest.

a/n: i 💗 barbie!!!!! sorry i haven't updated for like a week i didnt forget abt y'all LMAO. vote and comment!! (not proofread)