jealousy

i'm currently sitting in masons bed, with mason laying on my lap. i'm playing a game on my phone and he's been texting one of his friends on his, he has been for a while now. i don't care if mason has female friends because i know he wouldn't try to screw me over, but i can't help but feel a little insecure because i've met them and they're a lot prettier than me. he's smiling and laughing at his phone, making my heart sink a little.

i try not to be nosy and invade his privacy, but i know he'd probably be wondering what the hell i thought was so funny if i was texting a guy. i glance down at his phone, but i can't really see what they're talking about. he feels my eyes on his phone, and moves it a little, blocking my vision from it. my heart literally drops to my ass.

he turns around on my lap to face me, and sees my facial expression. "what's the matter pretty?" he looks at me, rubbing my thigh. "nothing." i bluntly say, trying not to make my jealously obvious. "no y/n really what is it?" he sits up, cutting off his phone. "who were you texting?" i look at him, crossing my arms. "nobody." he breaks eye contact. his phone dings again and he quickly silences it.

i stand up, assuming the worst. i start grabbing my stuff because i was planning to sleepover but now i'm not. he stands up too, grabbing my hand before i can grab the door handle. "y/n where are you going?" he asks, confused as to why i'm leaving.

i turn to face him, trying so hard not to cry. "what do you mean mason? you're being shady and weird and i'm not having it." he lets go of my hand, "what are you talking about?" i scoff, rolling my eyes and thinking "are you fucking serious?"

i open the door and he grabs my hand again.
"baby it's really not what you think it is i promise." he pleads, not wanting me to leave. i yank my hand away, moving further away from him.

"mase you're hiding your phone and acting so weird out of nowhere. are you cheating on me?" i ask him, my voice breaking. his face drops and he walks across the room and instantly wraps his arms around me, putting his chin on my head. "no no love, i promise you it's nothing like that at all. i'm sorry i made you feel that way."

"what was it then mason?" i cry into his chest, hoping he has a good reason. "i was texting your friend, bella. she was helping me plan stuff for your birthday, and was telling me some of the gag gifts she was gonna get you. i'm sorry i made you think it was something else. i would never do that to you." my body relaxes and suddenly i feel stupid and guilty for thinking he'd do that to me.

"oh." i say, dumbfounded. "i'm sorry mase i didn't know. i'm so sorry for getting so jealous" i tell him, feeling really guilty. "it's okay sweet girl, you had no way to know." i hug him tighter, "i'm not leaving." i giggle into his chest. "i didn't think so." he laughs, going to close his door and lead us to his bed.

we lay down, us facing eachother. he plants a kiss on my head and pulls me closer, falling asleep.

a/n: sorry but like sweet girl is so cute to me i'd shit myself if someone called me that😭 not proofread!!!! this is a request from ELCIPCVS if it isn't good i can rewrite!