video games

i was laying on my boyfriends bed, literally bored out of my mind. he invited me over to his house a few hours ago. i was getting more annoyed as he hasn't payed attention to me since he got on his game with miguel and brady.

"mase when are you gonna be done?" i looked at him. "soon baby" he muttered, not taking his eyes off the screen. i rolled my eyes and laid back on my stomach on his bed, going back to playing on my phone like i have been for the past 2 hours.

it was almost 11 pm and i was so annoyed at this point and also cold. i got up and went to his gaming chair, standing in-front of his tv that he was playing his game on. he smiled at me and i ignored him, moving his arms off of the controller so i could sit on his lap. i moved my legs onto either side of his hips and i put my head onto his shoulder, moving my neck a little bit so i can watch him play.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and put my head on his shoulder. i could hear miguel and brady yelling through his headset, making me laugh. i was less annoyed now that i was in his arms, his touch has always calmed me down no matter how upset or pissed off i am.

soon enough, i fell asleep. i woke up to him yelling at miguel, making me flinch. "shit sorry pretty, did i wake you up?" i heard miguel and brady making kissing noises, "i'm so sorry baby cakes did i wake you? mwah mwah mwah" brady mocked him. i started laughing, making mason laugh harder.

"i mean mason i'd fall asleep too if i was her, she's been asking every like 20 minutes if you were done for the past 2 hours." masons face dropped, obviously feeling guilty after what miguel said. "okay guys i gotta go" mason told them, taking off his head set and wrapping his arms below my thighs, lifting me up and walking towards his bed.

he put me down on his bed and put the covers on me, getting in the bed with me. i rolled over to face him and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. "i'm sorry baby, i should've spent time with you instead of playing that stupid game." i kissed him, "it's okay mase, i was about to go hang out with brooke if you were gonna play still." he made a weird face at me. "ew no i'd rather you hang out with me." i laughed, putting my face into his chest.

he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, yawning and putting his chin on my head. "goodnight y/n, i love you."

"i love you too mase."

a/n: this is so corny LMFAOOO but idk what to write so give requests🙏🙏🙏🙏 this isn't proofread so sorry if there's mistakes