"please don't leave"

"mason you've been on the game all day! why is it so wrong that your girlfriend, mind you who you invited over, wants you to pay attention to her?"

"you could have waited a few more minutes. jesus y/n you're so clingy."

________________________________

mason had invited me over a few hours ago, and has been on his video game almost the whole time. we watched one episode of outer banks before miguel asked him to play a match with him, and 1 match turned into 4.

"mason when are you gonna be done?" i come up behind him, wrapping my arms around him. "i'll be done soon baby" he rubs my arm, kissing my hand.

another 45 minutes goes by and i tap him on his shoulder, "mase i'm hungry" to which he responds with "mhm- MIKEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO LEFT!" i roll my eyes and go downstairs, slamming his door in the process.

i sit at his counter, eating strawberries and watching the new sturniolo video. not even hearing him come down the stairs a few minutes later, i put the strawberries away and stand at the counter, texting maddy.

"when did you come down here?" he kisses my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. i turn around and look at him with a scowl, walking past him and back up to his room.

he quickly follows me, coming inside and closing the door. "what did i do?" i look up from my phone, giving him an are you fucking serious rn look. "mason what didn't you do? you told me to come over just to ignore me for hours and then act like you didn't do anything. i wanted to spend time with you but instead you sat on that fucking video game the whole time."

he furrows his brows, "okay i'm sorry but mikey wanted me to play. you know how long these games take, why are you surprised?" i literally ak at a loss for words. i thought he would understand why i'm mad instead of making excuses.

"mason you've been on the game all day! why is it so wrong that your girlfriend, mind you who you invited over, wants you to pay attention to her?" i cross my arms, walking closer to him. "you could have waited a few more minutes! jesus y/n you're so clingy." i can tell he immediately regrets it when he says it, but it doesn't hurt my feelings any less.

"i didn't mean-" he starts, but at this point i'm already crying and packing my stuff. mason keeps trying to get me to not leave, but i'm so upset with him. "i'm sorry i didn't mean it, i shouldn't have said that. you're not clingy baby" he stands in-front of the door, not letting me open it.

"mason move" i cry, trying to move him out of the way. he doesn't budge and continues to apologize. he wraps his arms around me, "please don't leave" he begs me, as i eventually give up and stop trying to go.

i drop my stuff on the floor and wrap my arms around his torso, finally breaking and crying into his chest. "don't cry honey, i'm sorry. i really didn't mean it, that was stupid of me to say. i promise you're not clingy" he puts his hand on the back of my head, the other on my lower back.

"i just wanted you to pay attention to me. i didn't mean to be annoying." i mumble, still crying. mason pulls my head out of his chest, holding my cheeks and making me look at him. "you're not annoying baby. i was being an asshole, it wasn't your fault." he wipes my tears, kissing my forehead.

"if you do some shit like this again i'm smashing your playstation" i giggle, making him laugh. "remind me to not piss you off" he lays down in his bed, pulling me with him.

i turn to face him, wrapping my arms around him as he moves onto his back, taking me with him. "is this what you wanted?" he whispers, rubbing my back and grabbing my remote to turn outer banks back on. "you're so comfortable" i close my eyes, accidentally ignoring his question.

"i love you" i smile at him, quickly turning back around when i hear rafes voice. "i love you more" mason chuckles, pretending to shield my eyes from rafe.

a/n: rafe is literally so daddy sorry anyways someone requested this i think, vote and comment!!