argument

(y'all are 16 so he can drive!!!)

mason and i were getting dinner at a restaurant. everything was going great, until our server starts flirting with mason. "what can i get for you?" she asks him, with an obvious high pitched voice and popping her hip. "can i just get the cheeseburger meal please?" he looks at me, "do you want that too baby?" he sweetly smiles at me. "yeah but can i get a dr pepper instead of-" she cuts me off, giving me the fakest smile i've ever seen.

"you want a diet dr pepper right? because you know you're not like... you know." she gives me a weird look, looking me up and down. my jaw drops and me and mason make eye contact, his eyes widening.

it caught me off guard, and mason obviously could tell i was about to get us kicked out so he intervened, "no she doesn't want diet, she wants regular dr pepper." he smiles, not wanting to be rude.

she walks away, giving me one last weird look. "what the hell does that bitch think she's doing?" i scoff. mason tries calming me down, but i'm pissed. "mason she was definitely flirting with you and trying to make me look like an idiot in-front of you. literally the nerve of that whore why is she being a cunt. and you didn't even defend me." he looks at me, "let's just go okay?" he softly tells me, grabbing my hand and we leave the restaurant.

he opens my door for me and we get in the car. i'm pissed off at him for not defending me in the restaurant, but he's not making it very easy with his hand on my thigh while he drives, rubbing it with his thumb constantly.

he keeps on glancing at me because i'm silent and looking at my phone, not wanting to talk to him. "what are you looking at?" i mutter, giving him attitude. he squeezes my thigh, "watch your attitude. why are you mad at me y/n?" i glare at him in response, rolling my eyes. he clenches his jaw, and looks away from me. he looked so good right now doing that but i couldn't focus on that.

we get to his house, i get out of the car and slam the car door. i hear mason walking up behind me. he grabs my wrist but i yank it away and walk into his house. "y/n stop walking away from me!" he raises his voice a little. i continue to ignore him and walk upstairs to his room, sitting on his bed.

"damnit y/n just talk to me!" he yells, throwing his arms up. i flinch, backing up a little. he unclenches his jaw, "baby i'm sorry i didn't-" "you didn't defend me mason!" i interrupt him, crossing my arms. "she was talking down to me like i was less than her or something! my God did you not see how she was looking at me?" i desperately yell at him.

"i did y/n! what did you want me to do cuss her out? i wasn't gonna yell at her in-front of the entire restaurant!" he yells back, stepping closer to me. "i just wanted you to defend me. i didn't mean yell at her, Jesus mason!" my voice breaks, my cheeks getting hot and my eyes watering. "do i really not mean that much to you?" i bite my lip, looking down and trying not to let tears fall.

his face softens, but at this point i'm already crying. he softly grabs my chin, making me look up at him. "you're my girl, okay? i'm sorry for not defending you, i know i should have." he smiles at me, wiping my tears. "please don't cry, you're too pretty to be crying, especially over something i've done."

i finally break and smile at him, hugging him tight. "i overreacted mason i'm sorry." i mutter. he wraps his arms tighter around me and kisses my temple. "you didn't overreact my love, i was being a dick about it." i look up at him, grabbing his cheek and kissing him.

we pull away after a few moments, cut the light off and lay down on his bed. he pulls me to where i'm laying fully on top of him. i lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him. he kisses my cheek and pulls me closer. "do you need anything sweetheart?" he whispers. "no mase, i'm okay. i love you." i kiss his chest, falling asleep.

"alright, i love you more pretty girl."

a/n: someone requested this i think idk who😭 sorry this is so dramatic LMFAOOO. also i'm working on the first chapter of my mason fanfic!! pls vote and comment🙏 (not proofread!!)