I want to give up - Tyler/Logan

+Angst/Comfort

Requested by- Avvcol

Logan wasn't new to the dark nights he'd spend in his room.

The nights that made him want to tear his inside out, the nights that made him want to forget everything. He wanted to forget his parents, he wanted to forget about barron.

And he sure as hell wanted to forget about the demon dimension.

Tonight's different though.

He has somebody with him, somebody he trusts deeply.

It feels nice to talk about how you feel, so when push comes to shove—why not spill your guts to the person who makes you want to remember?

Logan's P.O.V

From the second I woke up this morning, I knew today was going to be bad. I knew from the minute I walked into school, and saw Barron staring me down. I knew it from the time it took for Aiden to start up a small disagreement that drove into an argument. I knew it from the moment I was home, and my eyes were brimmed with tears.

I knew it when I let those tears spill, and breathing suddenly became a much harder task.

I curl around myself, arms tightening around my legs, pulling me close. Thoughts that have been to overwhelming to think about suddenly come rushing up into my mind.

I've always been a silent crier.

Or that's what I've been told.

But it's difficult to let out everything that has been building up on you until you can't bear it anymore, when you can't make a single sound.

But being a silent crier can come in handy, such as when your literally surrounded by your sleeping friends.

I think everybody was just sick of bickering. The only thing we all agreed on today was sleeping out the seven hours. Obviously, for...reasons..I can't go to sleep.

I press my arm to my eyes, cautiously sliding my glasses above my eyebrows. Hoping it would somehow force the hot tears back into my body.

Crying around people was something I've always hated. I'm not the strongest, that's a fact but I can't help but feel vulnerable whenever crying with company.

The bus seat suddenly felt to itchy. I didn't feel like dealing with overstimulation, so I force myself to stand up.

After waiting a minute, I decide that I'll just go outside of the bus and try my best to calm myself.

My eyes are blurry, but I try my best to carefully slide past my sleeping friends on the bus, I really really don't want to deal with them if they wake up and see me like this.

When I push open the doors my eyesight blanks for a second, I wait so they can re-adjust to the dark environment before I walk a little farther away from the vehicle, close to the center of the graveyard and drop myself to the grass.