It's the thought that counts !platonic! Taylor + Logan

+mention of Logan/ Tyler 🤫

Gardening always helped Logan calm down. He was very grateful that his grandparents could provide that for him.

He knew this from a very young age.

So when he had invited Taylor over to show her how to properly care for plants, and how they WOULDN'T die within a week, why was he so apprehensive?

Every small thing she did wrong physically pained him. It was like watching a toddler walk through a toy store, while your trying to force them not to touch anything.

Taylor's P.O.V

" Tay!! No don't use that.." Logan's hand quickly snatches away a watering can.

" but that's what you use to water the plants" I know I probably sound crazy, I'm not good with this stuff at all! " no—no, this has fertilizer in it. " he speaks matter-a-factly, looking down at me.

I was crouched in front of a small patch of daisy's * my favorite!! *, was he glaring at me? Whatever, " aren't you suppose to fertilize plants?" I turn my attention back to the flowers, and I practically hear Logan groan.

"You can't over-fertilize plants. Then they would be permanently damaged." He sighs and crouches down next to me." Oh. Okay, sorry" I give him a small smile." It's alright," he gives me a reassuring pat on my back," maybe I should just sit and watch you do this..I already almost killed like— I'm not sure.. but I probably could have killed a lot of plants by now if you hadn't stopped me." I give him a light laugh and stand up.

"are you sure? You don't have to—" " it's fine, I'm a mechanic, not a gardener"

" even though I'm not so great at it, thank you for putting in effort to try and show me how to not literally murder everything green" I hear a small chuckle come from the boy across the room from me.

Watching Logan swiftly water each flower, or plant, or fruit and vegetable, with just enough care. Was kind of mesmerizing. "It's fine, I don't normally have a lot of people come and be with me when I'm doing this, so thanks—I guess. For your company." He rises, slowly from the brick floors picking out, I think.. maybe three flowers?

He turns to face me, his face bright and sunny. "It's nice just talking to you. Y'know, without having anyone bother us—or give us bad news. Just me and you" he walks over to me and hands me two flowers—a daisy, and a dandelion.

"What are these for?" I glance up at him, he smiles and takes a seat next to me." You and Tyler, I know you've mentioned what type you like. And Tyler really looks like a dandelion guy." He nods down to the flowers. The strange remark pulls a smile to my face.

"thanks for remembering I liked daisies" I twirl the small plant around, captured in the grasp of my finger tips.

I think it was pretty obvious, or maybe to me it was obvious how Logan and Tyler acted around each other. It was pretty cute, how even now he still talks about him when he is not around. However, right now is not about Tyler.

'Just me and Logan' I smile and bring him into a hug where, honestly, it's just me throwing my arm around his shoulder. " thank you!" " Tyler will love it" I add quickly.

A small beep sounds itself on Logan's watch, two hours had already passed! " oh.. I need to go right?" Personally I'm a little disbelieved for how I just spent two hours watching Logan.

"Yeah— I mean! If it's not to much trouble," he looks a little guilty for being interrupted. "No it's totally fine. I'll see you tomorrow!" I give him a little wave and leave,using the back door where my bike was parked.

Rushing out into the street eager to get home and give Tyler his little present. I laugh a little to myself,

he totally does look like a dandelion guy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love them sm omg