Silence should be talked about - ?platonic? Ashlyn + Tyler

+could be read as platonic or romantic 😘

+ Aidelyn and Tygen if you squint 

The group wanted to have a sleepover,

So everybody went to 'the go to house', that being the Clark's.

But when everybody falls asleep, except for two specific people who enjoy a little peace and quiet,

Maybe they can build a small bond.

Ashlyn's P.O.V

I can tell Tyler is staring at me,

I would be to. Because this is outrageous,

Aiden manage to almost entirely spread his body over my lower half.

I hear a small chuckle escape him, he was sitting on the couch, a little farther away from me and aiden.

"Don't even think about laughing right now." He stops almost immediately, "how'd he even get like that,?" Tyler points down to the boy on top of me, " honestly." I speak a little louder, but still a respectable volume, "I wish I knew." "Ya think if you move he'll wake up?"

I examine the position I'm in, "if I can even move? Than probably not. He's a heavy sleeper, you of all people should know that." I answer him, thinking back to the time he'd try to prank Aiden, but it backfired horrendously when blondie didn't wake up. Lightly I flick his head.

"Yeah he's not moving," I laugh a little, running my fingers through his soft hair.

Tyler fixes his position, to where he is sitting up instead of laying down, "you're getting up?" He nods slightly, " wanna come with? I wanna bake something." This was confusing, first it's not even his house, second it's literally 2 am.

"Uhm," I look around the room to see all of my friends, fast asleep. "What do you have in mind?" I look up at Tyler to see him smiling a little, normally Tyler doesn't smile all that much, it looked good on him.

"Let's see what ingredients they have, we'd figure it out." He shrugs, and stands up a little, slowly, I remove myself from the grasp of a physco.

.

Me and Tyler decided we could bake brownies,

nothing big. Just the ones where the brownie batter is in a little baggie. I think ultimately I was distracted by the baking, that I did forget this wasn't are house, but as long as we clean up nobody should mind.

Tyler didn't say a single word to me the second we stepped into the kitchen, and I was fine with that. Instead, we swiftly moved around the kitchen, completing certain tasks. I think this was one of the peaceful moments I've had with Tyler. He's been oddly calmer ever since he and Logan started to hang out separately from the group,

Okay technically I'm not supposed to know that, but Taylor had to tell someone!

This is really nice, I was beating the batter, and Tyler was cleaning the dishes we used. "So.." I start off, "are these just for us or are we saving them for everybody?" I turn my head to him slightly, but still never taking my eyes away from the batter.

"We can eat as much of it as we want. But I'd suggest saving some for them," he chuckles a little, the kitchen falls back into a comfortable silence, the only really prominent sound was the sink water rushing to clean chocolate smeared plates.

Tyler wanted to place the treat into the oven, so I let him. I get nervous around that type of stuff, but he seems to be a pro. I guess that's a skill I never knew he had, add that to a list of things my friends still manage to surprise me with.

I'm sat with my back pressed against the refrigerator, and my legs sprawled out. Yeah alright maybe I could be sitting in a chair, but I haven't felt this comfortable in a while so don't even try to come for me.

I hear some clattering, I wince slightly, because it's much louder than I'd like it to be. "Shit— sorry, Ashlyn" Tyler whispers, looking up at him I can see that he basically almost dropped a metal bowl on my head, wow okay.

"We gotta stay awake till it's done." Tyler says slowly, he slides down on some cabinets to join me in the cold tiles. He looks really tired. I bet I do to. I nod my head making a noise of acknowledgment.

.

By the time the oven beeps I'm practically asleep, but I get up anyway. The thought of the house burning down because of some brownies made me feel stupid. I open up the oven slightly, before grabbing some mitts placed next to it. Slipping on the padded gloves, I swiftly remove the pastry and slide it on top of the stove to cool.

If I'm being honest I don't feel like eating right now, and Tyler is totally passed out on the ground.

I make my way to the living room; where everybody else is sleeping, and grab two sets of blankets and pillows. Making my way back to the kitchen, I plop a blanket and a pillow near the fridge, like before. And carefully slide over to Tyler. I pick up his head and hopefully help him avoid getting some type of brain damage by laying in the rough floor. Placing the pillow neatly under his head, I continue to throw the blanket on top of him.

Okay if I was tired before, I am now at risk of falling asleep at any second. I drag myself back to my little cozy corner, and settle down just like before.

Sleeping on the kitchen floor may not be ideal, but the smell of brownies wafting through the air helped.

Feeling myself slip in and out of consciousness, I take a deep breath, enjoying the dark silence one last time. Feeling a ghost smile pull at my face.

 I give into the darkness and drift asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gotta give these cuties a silly little moment 💋

I actually wrote this as I was going to bed, so if there are any mess-ups I'll fix em in the morning ❤️