buck's top 10

Taylor learns she isn't even one of bucks top 10 most important People.

------------------------------------------------------------

She found out who his 10th was when they had just started dating. Chimney and his brother Albert didn't get along and buck had offered albert to stay with him. 

He then told her she had to stay at her own place and couldn't come over intell it was resolved and albert was out.

This irritated her and she tried to get him to go to her place but he kept being worried about Albert and refusing to leave.

It took a whole two months for her to be allowed back at his apartment even after chimney and albert made up.

She learned she wasn't his 9th most important person while she was at work. Karen had taken denny with her to work and there was a explosion in the lab.

The 118 responded and got Karen out. As soon as they were out taylor expected him to give karen off to chimney and come talk to her.

"Buckley what happened?" She tries fluttering her eyelashes to try and get his attention but he just walked past her acting like she wasn't there.

She scoffed and watched as he took Karen to chimney and hen not leaving their side tell everyone was leaving and even then he didn't look at her.

They has argued about it later that night and buck had told her she wasn't more important then his job or friends.

The next time it happened she truely understood she wasn't anywhere on his list. They had a date planned that was suposed to have sex at the end but then hen called a few hours before their date.

Hen has asked if he could watch denny while she went with Karen to see her mom in the hospital. Of course buck agreed because he would do anything for hen. She was his 8th most important after all.

He totally forgot about the date so when she shows up to his door dressed up all nice he told her they had to reschedule. She wasn't happy but because hen's mom was in the hospital she couldn't complain. She still left pissed off.

When chimney got into a reck she got a video of it. Buck had made her promise she wouldn't put it on the news but she couldn't resist a story.

She had took it to her boss and had it put on the news.

Buck was so pissed about this that he didn't answer her texts or calls for 3 whole days. She even tried to show up to his work but the others wouldn't tell her where he was.

She realized buck cared more about chimney then her making him the 7th most important person on buck's list.

After that it just got so much worse. She learned jee was his 6th most important when Maddie went into labor and he sent eddie of all people to tell her he wasn't coming home.

When she saw eddie she was tempted to just ignore the door. She answered knowing buck would be more mad if she didn't and they had just made up after the video thing so she couldn't afford anything else.

She never liked eddie because he was too close to buck For her liking. In her eyes eddie always stole buck and made him deal with his kid. Buck shouldn't be raising someone else's kid.

When she found out he wasn't coming home she was pissed. She should have understood but she didn't care she wanted buck and was annoyed everyone kept stealing him.

His 5th was his sister. When her ex husband has taken her buck left with athena. He didn't take his phone or send anyone to tell her this time. She went to his house to try and find him since he didn't answer.

When she got there she knocked expecting buck to answer but eddie wss there. It made her so mad and she demanded to see buck

That's when eddie told her that buck had left with athena to find his sister. He didn't give more information knowing she would take it to the news.

His 4th was athena. Athana was a private women who only let so many people close to her. Probably fro. The years of being a cop. When there was a barbecue she told buck taylor wasn't allowed to come Since she hadn't really met athena before.

Taylor expected him to not go if she wasn't allowed to go but he had no problem leaving her behind to go with his friends and family.

Eddie came by the apartment to pick him up with chris. He told her to lock the door when she left like she was his roommate not his girlfriend

The next one was one of the last straws for her. They were in the middle of a date at a resteraunt when buck got a call.

After a minute of him talking to Bobby he pays and tells her he has to go. When she tries to stop him he just says it's too important showing her she wasn't his 3rd either.

Bobby had aparently got hurt and buck needed to be by his side. She left and went home absolutely pissed.

She knew he cared about chris but she didn't think he would leave in the middle of the night for someone else's child.

Chris was the 2nd most important person to buck. He would be first if he wasn't head over heels for chris' dad.

Chris has been having nightmare about the tsunami and one night eddie just couldn't calm him. The boy kept screaming for buck so eddie cracked and called him.

It was 2:30am and the call woke both buck and Taylor. When taylor saw the name she scoffed.

"Please don't answer its so late they will be fine tell morning" she tried  but buck wasn't having it.

"He doesn't call this late for no reason" he explains before answering the phone.

As soon as he answers and hears Eddie he is getting up and dressed. He searches for his shoes without even looking at her.

She watches in disbelief as he tried to stop him "where are you going?" She asks as he hangs up.

"Chris had a nightmare I have to go help calm him down" he explains and she scoffs making him irritated

"Can't eddie handle his own kid" she says and buck gets so irritated at this that he snaps.

"You better leave before I get back." he says leaving her speechless as he leaves the house.

She had hoped she would be his first but was proven wrong when buck left her mid sex for eddie.

Taylor had hoped she could make him love her more then he loves eddie but she knew it wasn't going to happen.

They were doing it and then the phone rang. She begged him to ignore it but he saw Eddie's name and stopped to answer.

He talks for a moment and she can tell its chris. The boy sounds panicked and buck tells him he will be there soon before hanging up and pulling out of her.

He wasn't going to get off anyway. He found he only fucked her because she wanted it he never wanted it anymore.

She tried to stop him but he grabs his keys. "I'm sorry but I have to go" he says and she scoffs.

"If you leave we are over" she threatened and he sighed.

"I planned to break up with you later anyway it was never going to work. You only care about yourself and I'm passed that." He said and left even as he heard her crying.

He did feel a little guilty for leaving her like that but it was going to happen eventually anyway.

He went to chris and calmed him before dealing with eddie and his ptsd episode.

In the end Taylor realized two things. One she wasn't one of his top 10 important people and she never truly had his heart because it belonged to eddie far before she even came into their lives.