after dark

I got this idea from a ticktock from buddie8791

It's about them talking and then sleeping together only got buck to have to sneak out. I've done one like this before but I wanted to make another one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lawsuit is over. Buck and eddie are in Eddie's kitchen beers in hand looking at eachother. It was their firs time hanging out just the two of then without chris who was at his abuela's for the night

"I was sure you were going to hit me at the supermarket." Buck says and eddie rolls his eyes.

"I wouldn't do that. Your on blood thinners" eddie says hoping it will make buck back down but it doesn't.

"I could still take you" Buck says confidently and eddie just can't help himself when buck looks like that.

"You think so?" Eddie questions

"Oh I know I could. Wanna go for the title?" Buck asked as he strides right up to eddie

Eddie holds his breath as he looks up into those beautiful bright blue eyes he fell for.

The way bucks hands find his sides before he leans into eddie and their lips meet.

Buck let's out a groan that makes eddie whine. They don't stop kissing even as they put their drinks down and move towards Eddie's bedroom.

Are they really doing this? Eddie wasn't going to stop him and buck didn't seem like he was going to stop on his own anytime soon.

They make it to the room and they strip their shirts. As soon as their shirts are off. Their hands are roaming over eachothers chests trying to memorize the way they feel against eachother.

Buck holds his hips and backs Eddie towards the bed. Once eddie falls onto it laying on his back buck grabs his pants looking at eddie for permission.

When eddie nods buck pulls them down. Eddie's cock springs out and he gasps at the feeling of the air against it.

Buck smiled and looked at Eddie silently asking where the lube and condoms were. They were both clean but this was their first time and it was easier to clean the mess.

"Top drawer" eddie says bright red and buck goes to it pulling out the lube and a condom. Thankfully him and eddie were about the same size so the condoms would fit them both.

Buck puts one on eddie then himself before luring his finger up and pushing it in slowly. Eddie gasps and holds bucks arm. He goes slowly. It was clear eddie had touched himself there but had never done it with someone else.

Buck is careful as he stretches him. "Your gorgeous" Buck says and eddie shivers at the complement

"Your so sexy" he says back his voice rough and already sounding fucked out as buck adds more fingers slowly stretching him.

Buck enjoyed hearing the sounds that slip past Eddie's lips. He can tell eddie doesn't mean to by the look on his face as he moans out.

Buck pulls his fingers out slowly when he feels like eddie is ready enough.

He used his now lube covered fingers to stroke himself and when he felt like it was enough he looks at eddie.

He pauses to admire him. He looked so fucked out already his eyes just barely open as he looks at buck. Buck smiled and lines up kissing him as he teases his hole.

"Buck please" eddie says quickly and needy.

How can buck resist when he asks so nicely. He slowly slides the tip in making eddie gasp loudly.