athena and bobby wedding

What if when Athena said she only needed Harry and may, Bobby said he wanted buck there?

______________________________________

After a really crazy call Bobby came to athena's house and asked her to go to the court house and get married.

They had got engaged but planning a wedding took a bit and after the call Bobby had he didn't want to waste any time.

"Ok. I told you I only need Harry and may at my wedding" Athena says and Bobby smiled.

His mind thought for a moment before he held her hands "I want buck there" he said and she smiled.

"So you've finally admitted he is your kid?" She says and he chuckled.

"Yes I admit I took him in and want him at our wedding" Bobby confirms and she smiled brighter kissing him.

"Of course let's tell him tomorrow and hope he has a suit" she said and then they had dinner.

The next morning Bobby called buck and when he answered Bobby found he was nervous

"Hey Bobby whats up?" Buck asks and Bobby takes a deep breath

"Me and athena have dicided we aren't doing a big wedding anymore. Me, Athena, may and harry are just going to the court house and getting it done." Bobby said

Buck was confused why he told him now and not later. "Oh ok" he says trying to hide how he was a little disappointed at not being there.

Then bobby spoke again. "I would love it if you could be there" Bobby said and buck smiled.

"Oh! Really? Yea I got a suit already just tell me the day and time" Buck was excited and he could hear Bobby chuckling but didn't care.

"It'll be tomorrow at 1:30 so I'll come pick you up around 1." Bobby said and buck has to hide the sound of him jumping up and down.

"Ok I'll be ready" Buck says before they hang up. Buck jumps and screams with joy.

Eddie who has come over was looking at him like he was crazy since he has no idea what was going on.

"What are you freaking out over?" Eddie asks and buck smiled.

"Athena and bobby aren't having a wedding anymore." He explains and eddie looks more confused

"What?" He says but buck continues.

"They are just going to the court house but Bobby wants me to go, Harry and may will be there" he finishes and eddie smiled.

"Oh I see why you are freaking out." He said and buck blushed a little.

"It's nice he finally admits your his kid" eddie says and they talk a bit while buck makes sure his suit is perfect.

The next day buck wake up way to early and can't sleep too excited. He knows he shouldn't be since isn't not his wedding but he is.

Bobby was the same way at the nash grant house. He had gotten up made breakfast and was pacing

"Your not nervous about marrying me right?" Athena asks and he chuckled.

"Of course not. I'm nervous about buck" he says and she nods.

"He loves you like a dad." She Says patting his heart before going to eat.

May and Harry eat and then the girls are gone to get nails and hair done while Bobby and Harry just chill for a few before getting dressed.

They go to pick buck up at 1. Buck was so excited when he got the text that the were outside.

Buck got his shoes on and headed out locking his door behind him since eddie had gone home already.

He then headed to the parking lot and saw them. He remembered going to get these suits together and so he knew they matched which made him grin

He got in the passenger and saw harry there. "Hey harry" he says giving him a fist bump.

"Hey buck you excited?" He asked obviously excited himself.

"Yea I am." He says and Bobby smiled at them.

"Alright let's get there because we all know athena is never late" Bobby says making the other two boys laugh

When they arived it was 1:20 leaving  them 10 minutes to freshen up and get in their places.

None of them had seen Athena's dress other then may. Everyone who wasn't here was going to get pictures once they were done.

When the doors open it takes Bobby's breath away. Buck finds her dress is fitting.

Athena was the name of a God and the dress makes her look like a God.

May and her walk up and they began. Everyone was smiling and cheered when they kissed.

Buck and Harry pull everyone into a hug. Then they go to take photos and buck was going to step away before bobby pulled him in.

"Your one of my kids too" bobby says and buck thinks It was perfect.  when they saw the photos Bobby's heart melted.

They reminded bobby of his old family and that was ok he would forever hold them in his heart but he was allowed to love again.

The photo reminded athena that she could be happy even though she would always care and love Micheal she could move on. They were a Strange but perfect family.

Athena sent the photos to everyone with a personal note to each as to why they did this and that they are all their family but they couldn't wait anymore.

Everyone of course understood but demanded a barbecue as a celebration so that was planned for a week away.