buck coma

I love fanfics with buck in the coma dream but I wanna make one a little different. What if he got a message from everyone at the end when he is staring at himself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buck had made it. He had found all the little peaces of reality slipped into each part of his coma dream. He figured out that it was a coma dream. He just need to figure out how to get out.

He saw Bobby from the corner of his eye and took off. He left hen and chimney who were confused but didn't follow as he chased Bobby.

He turned and found a empty corner. Where did he go? Then he sees him again and runs after him.

He found Bobby and they talk for a while. He shows him his body and at first buck doesn't want to believe it's him but he does.

Then bobby turned into Daniel. "You could have it all here. You could fix everything that ever happened. You could have me" He says and buck gulps.

"I can't. They are waiting for me" Buck says and aparently this makes his minds version of Daniel mad.

He looked out at his body between the shelves and bit his lip. Daniel spoke but buck didn't want to listen. "They don't care about you. Why would they? You were never good enough. The only reason you were born was for spare parts. And even those were defective." He says and buck feels his heart sink.

"Your wrong. They want me to wake up" Buck argues back and knows he shouldn't but he can't help it.

"They are happy your just going to ruin it evan" Daniel says and buck frowns

"no I wouldn't" he says again louder and this time eddie appears. It's the first time he has seen eddie in his coma.

His eyes have dark bags under them and he is leaning against something. Buck realizes he must be seeing something from the real world when eddie doesn't look at him but past him.

"I'm a I'm a wreck without you." Eddie says his voice broken and when buck goes to reach for him he disapears.

He is replaced with chris who he looks at with tears in his eyes. The boy is holding his hand but he can't feel it. "I need you here to stay" chris says as if begging him to come home.

Then he is gone too. Buck stopped trying to make them stay knowing he would be replaced by someone else. Bobby was back but it wasn't his mind Bobby this one had his beads in his hands and was sitting infront of him.

"I broke all my bones the day I found you crying by the lake so that I could shield you with all of me." Buck Is suprised thst Bobby remembers that.

He was gone before buck could process it. Then Maddie was there and he looked out the window seeing  she was next to him. Their parents weren't around and he looked back at her.

"Was it something I said? That made you feel like a burden?" Maddy says and buck tries to hug her.

"It's not you-" he says but she is done and he turns around to find chimney.

"If I could take it back. I swear I would. I would hold you from the tide." Then he is gone and buck is left by himself.

He looks out at himself and smiled. Then Daniel was back "Your really going to leave me again?" He asks and buck clears off the shelves.

"It was great to meet you Daniel and I love you but I have to go" Buck says and an axe appears in his hands.

He looks at Daniel and sees him smiling. "Then go. They need you. My death was never your fault" that's the last thing buck hears before he smashes the glass.